BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Laura M.
West Chester Township
Love the free shipping with any purchase!!!! The website is always easy to go through and I love being able to shop for the top brands. I've bought shoes, purses, and presents from their website with no issues!
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I love Nordstrom rack. The best place to buy literally whatever you want from beauty to shoes to clothing. Sometimes it's difficult finding my size but it's ok I recommend everyone go to this site or go in person
Xen H.
i think nordtrom is by far
my favorite store because of their customer service.. the products could be expensive but the quality is great.. i have no problem buying or returning stuff because everybody is helpful
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Hands down my favorite store. They have all my favorite designer brands and the service is always amazing. Top shop is a great brand they sell for young adult and teenagers. Well fashionable and stylish.
Mae C.
niles , OH
I like Nordstrom because it is so big. They have pretty much anything you want in a retail store. I love their shoe selection. And the employees are always very helpful. I would recommend shopping here.
Kelcey S.
I love shopping Nordstrom! Great deals on everything and always good quality! I like online shopping because no lines and no people! There is always a little room for improvement but I will shop again !
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Love this store. I can usually find just about anything I'm looking for, it comes quickly with free shipping, I have never had even the slightest issue with returns, and I absolutely LOVE that they price match!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite stores hands down! They have so many great price points! They met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Great website to shop! You can find pretty much anything you need from clothes, to shoes, house good, etc. great quality! Can be a little expensive but very worth it. I would recommend and continue to use!
Taylor C.
Absolute favorite place to online shop! Free shipping both ways and my Nordstrom card auto saves so buying is so easy! Got a lot of great buys at the recent nsale! Always shop here for essentials.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com