BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I love shopping Nordstrom. I especially love shopping them online. The site is extremely user friendly. I like the way they customize their pages. They do a good job about finding things in store and picking up same day!
Ingrid S.
I love Nordstrom.com. I would rather shop online mostly than in store. This website has free shipping AND returns. Also shows reviews for almost all the products which is very helpful. I will definitely shop here forever.
Maria G.
I love how I can go in and find everything from clothing, to shoes, to fragrance and bags to makeup and etc. Customer service is always there to assist you whenever you need help. Everything is always very organized.
Gabriele T.
Keller
I mainly shop online and Nordstrom.com is always one of the first sights I visit! They have the cutest clothes at some really great prices. I look here for everything from Christmas, and birthdays to back to school!
Kristen G.
Bluffdale , UT
Nordstrom has amazing products, service, and website. I have never had a bad experience with them. Every item I buy is top quality, and their customer service is always amazing. Definitely my favorite place to shop.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores. They have really high end products and also always have a wide variety. Their anniversary sale is where I do my yearly fall shopping and I absolutely love it. I high recommend.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
I’m on of those girls obsessed with Nordstrom I find everything I need there and I like that, not to mention their return policy for when something is not what I expected! It’s my favorite place to shop and to explore
Alisha M.
I had ordered some stuff to get a free sample and was very pleased with the amount of samples i got! My stuff came in within just a few weeks! Every place has some improving room but my overall experience was a 10/10!
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
I love Nordstrom! They always have a great sale in July, and I get great items for great prices. Their customer service is excellent. I also love that they do free returns. I get a lot of great brands from Nordstrom.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
They've had several items that I couldn't get anywhere else and at a reasonable price as well. Nordstroms is known for carrying higher quality products. They are pretty consistent and have decent costumer service
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com