BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Mich B.
Shopping is made so early on nordstrom with the shipping and the easy to navigate website. I find that I can go from Nordstrom to Nordstrom Rack to Hautelook and easily browse through the things that I want and other things that just catch my eye
Diana M.
Nordstrom is such a great site and place to shop. They have EVERYTHING there, and everything is so cute! The clothes selection is huge, the shoe collection is great, and I love going to this place and shopping online. Nordstrom is a must for my shopping!
Carina A.
Reedley, CA
Love Normstorn they have tons of nice name brand clothing and shoes so very good deals you can search anything and look for different brands, they have a huge selection for kids as well. Defined like shopping there and will continue to do so
APRILLE D.
I am constantly trolling nordsrom.com for the newest styles. May it be clothes, shoes, accessories or beauty products. Nordstrom.com always has the latest and greatest styles. I like that everything is free shipping regardless of the price!
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
I love this store for their incredible customer service and all their brands. Their return policy is always the best. I bought almost all of my pairs of shoes and boots from Nordstrom. I loveeee this store and will continue to shop here.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Love Nordstrom... just wish I had more money to spend there! High quality goods, great return policy, and a huge selection of designer items. Nordstrom sends a lot of their nice pieces to the Rack.. so I usually check there regularly.
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
I will always be ride or die for Nordstrom. I love their free shipping and return policy as well as their selections and process of checkout. They have amazing selections and are always willing to help and had speedy shipping times
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
They have tons of brands I love.The website is easy to navigate.I just wish they had better prices and more coupons and discounts other than that I love shopping at Nordstrom.They have a large selection of jeans,shoes,and accessories.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
Nordstrom's website is super easy to use and user friendly. The customer service reps are so helpful and able to direct you to local stores easily for product. I love the anniversary sale.... I wait for it every six months!
Hayley G.
Lakeway, TX
I love Nordstrom and believe that it's my favorite department store. I have had many good purchases here and I shop here a lot. I believe some things are expensive but you can get great deals when they have sales. I love the store and the atmosphere of Nordstrom.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com