BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
The easiest shopping you will ever do.  Easy to navigate, free shipping and free returns you cannot go wrong.  Good quality, on trend and multiple budget options.  Only thing I will not use it for is shoes, that's just something you have to try on in person!
meggan h.
bellevue
Always a pleasure shopping online with Nordstrom. Great selection of products. Site is updated frequently. Wonderful online customer support if you need help while shopping. Love that shopping is always free. Products are always packaged nicely and returns are easy.
Liana M.
I shop on Nordstrom.com more than my pocket can handle. I can always count on buying gorgeous tops and dresses for any social event. Everytime I go out I get asked where I purchase my clothing, and when I say Nordstroms, no one ever thinks to check them out!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Nordstrom has always been a favorite store of mine, and their online store does not disappoint! A large variety of their inventory with some of their biggest best brands, a great sale selection, excellent customer service, detailed description and sizing information make for flawless online shopping .
Jen R.
Overall, great shopping experience. Great sales through the year and a ton of variety! My only issue is that they don't update their website fast enough during semi annual sakes when things sell out so you will often get emails saying a product isn't available.
Ellie H.
Nashville, TN
I love Nordstrom.com! I find myself frequenting their website, because I know that they sell high quality clothing and accessories. While the prices are on the higher end for my budget, they frequently have amazing sales, and Nordstrom Rack is glorious!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
I love shopping online at Nordstrom because of their free shipping policy. That is always the factor in me ordering clothes from a store. I like to be able to return it if needed with out a fee and also like to be able to purchase any amount with out a fee.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Nordstrom is by far one of the best luxury retailers out there. Their return policy is wonderful, and the clothing comes to you in a timely manner and the clothing on models is always good, you can tell how it will fit generally. Would highly recommend!
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
Who doesn't love online shopping on Nordstrom?! I love that you can pick it up in store or have it shipped for free and return it for free. I also love using the True Fit service so I know what size to order when I don't have the product right in front of me to try.
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the BEST website to ever online shop at. They have the greatest selection of designer and lower priced items, ALL of great quality. Their customer service is so great and they quickly and easily fix any problem. They also have free shipping and returns and there is no rush or date you have to return it by! My favorite place to online shop.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com