BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Tiffany G.
the first time i walked into nordstrom and looked at the price tag of a mans tie, i was shocked at how expensive it was. but little did i know that the price tag collaborated with the brand. i love nordstrom because that is the only store in my area that sells Tory Burch which is my favorite designer brand! they have all high-end and not so high-end brands and this is my go-to when i can treat myself :)
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
I love purchasing items from Nordstrom.com. Two words: free shipping. Thank you, thank you for free shipping!!!
I love the variety of brands that Nordstrom offers. It's so wonderful to be able to order some brands that aren't available in local stores. And they're kind enough to ship it to my front door. Thanks, Nordstrom!
Kate B.
I purchase from Nordstrom online all the time! I love how I can get anything from makeup to clothes, and the shipping is always free. The sales are also really good, and I often find that if I wait, I can get almost popular clothes on sale for a limited time. I recently bought a pair of white superga shoes there on sale for $20 off I believe!
Sadie G.
Rye , NY
Who doesn't love free shipping on all purchases! I stopped shopping in their stores because I felt pressured by sales associates to purchase immediately and if I was only browsing they were rude. So I've resorted to online Nordstrom shopping. There's a huge selection of everything you could ever want to satisfy retail therapy.
Taylor K.
Indianapolis, IN
Great variety of clothes, but on the expensive side. Although, Nordstrom does have a little bit of everything. That you could ever want from makeup, shoes, clothes, you name it. I love going to Nordstrom if I need a wide selection of clothes to choose from. I got my all time favorite pants from Nordstrom.
The N.
Longmeadow , MA
Nordstrom is my go to for online shopping! They make the online shopping experience so fun and user-friendly! I can easily find all the designer and brands that prefer in one place and they really do cater each customer experience to what they like! I will forever be a loyal Nordstrom customer!
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
If you haven't yet signed up for a Nordstrom card, you better go do that now! Nordstrom is my go-to department store because of their customer loyalt. Both their retail and online store offer a wonderful selection of products in various departments... and they offer free shipping... need I say more?!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Nordstrom is one of the best department stores. If I can't find something in store, I can always find it online. I love that I can purchase something online and easily return it in store. They have the best return policy of any store. Their customer service also has always been excellent.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I ordered some beauty products from their website. Ordering was very easy and so was navigating their site! My order came pretty quickly and was packaged very well. I would order from Nordstroms in thr future.
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
I love shopping at Nordstrom.com  They always have thousands of super cute clothes. They are a somewhat pricey clothing store so definitely keep that in mind. They do have some great sales though so take advantage of that! I love the brands they sell and will always shop at Nordstrom
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com