BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jess B.
Minneapolis
Best customer service out there! My favorite store hands down. They carry the best designers and often have amazing pieces available in their sales section! I will continues to shop at Nordstrom for years to come.
Nicole S.
Akron
Nordstrom.com is one of my favorite places to shop. It has a beautiful site and is very easy to navigate. I recently bought an adidas top that I love from here, I don't have any suggestions to improve this site.
Lizzy J.
My favorite online retailer. I love their semi annual sale and the great deals on clothes that will be in season, as opposed to old inventory. They carry clothing, shoes, and beauty at a variety of price points.
Amy N.
Hampshire, IL
Nordstrom has such a wide variety of items and the Nordstrom Rack outlets have more reasonable prices and sales. I’ve scored some adorable tops for only 10 bucks! I like to frequent here and check the sale racks
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
High quality and though some things are expensive, you get what you pay for. They are pieces that will last. The #nsale has been going on and all items are free shipping so if you want a deal wait for the next sale.
Jacqueline N.
Nordstrom always has exceptional customer service. They have a great selection of lines from affordable to high end. I love that they have free shipping online and of course they have an amazing return policy.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Nordstrom has a great store and a great website. While most of the items are out of my price range, during their sales, I find their website easy to navigate and full of new items. I’ll continue to shop there.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
Nordstrom.com is a life saver.  They always have free shipping and returns.  They also price match which is huge.  Since I live in a state without a Nordstrom - I also save on sales tax.  They have EVERY beauty product I need, great price points on clothes too!
Bailey A.
Rogers
I like Nordstrom and Nordstrom rack. My only qualm is that I have had some issues with customer service and returns in the past. I dont have a Nordstrom local to me so it’s not an option for me to return in store. The whole process just seemed a lot more drawn out and exhausting than it needed to be. I still enjoy shopping from their sites but take a little more precaution when buying things
Jessica M.
Ordering off the Nordstrom site is a dream. One of my packages was delivered to the wrong address and customer service sent out a replacement package immediately. You couldn't ask for better service. On top of that, their return policy is awesome. If you order the wrong size, no worries, just send it on back. The selection online is even better than in store. I highly recommend the website.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com