BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Emily G.
Nordstrom has the best customer service. I continue to shop with Nordstrom for just that reason, I think they have fallen behind on some of their styles but the service makes up for everything.
Courtney H.
spring, tx
Pricey items but not to high to keep me out :) they have more exclusive brands which I like. Plus the sell the nicer and better fragrances, clothing brands., and makeup brands all in one department store.
Melissa L.
I purchased the Dior Brush Collection from Nordstrom.com. I received my order right on time and with updates the entire way. I will definitely order beauty products from Nordstrom again.
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
My favorite store ever.. all my clothes and makeup are from here.. I love everything they have from high end to cheaper. They make me feel awesome. Love love love
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
I am a new Nordstrom shopper and I was happy with my purchase. The clothes are good quality and true to size. It can be on the more expensive side but it is still reasonable. I would shop there again.
Sadaf S.
I ordered couple of shoes.  Both arrived in timely manner. Great products and good prices. Although they don’t offer coupon option like Macy’s but their products are far superior than Macy’s.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
I'm probably on Nordstrom.com at least once a day. I love everything they carry. What I love the most is the amazing customer service and ethics this company has. There return policy is seamless. As long as you have good reason you can return just about anything anytime. If you don't want to return something and just need an exchange or repair they will do that to. Even if you can't find something in store a customer service rep can most likely find it for you elsewhere. Customer service there rocks. I can't say enough great things about Nordstrom.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love shopping on Nordstrom.com.  They have everything I need in one place.  The most common types of items from Nordstrom.com I buy are my skincare products.  They always have favorites in stock and at a great price too!  I love that they have amazing gifts with purchases too, oh and fee samples with every order!  I highly recommend!
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
Love the products but RARELY have any good sales.  I have to wait for the semi annual sales to get good deals.  The products and brands they carry are some of my favorites.  Things tend to sell out quick online, especially if your size in considered average.  If you see it online and if it just so happens to be on sale, just buy it.  Worse comes to worse and you dont like the product, their return policy is very reasonable.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com