BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Tavina R.
My to-go place for basically any and everything for myself and my family! Makeup, clothes, shoes and scent, house accessories you name it and you’ll find it at nordy.
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I can find anything I need on Nordstrom so I shop here a lot, mostly online. I also really like that they have free shipping on any order so that's always a big plus. Definitely would recommend to others.
Camille R.
Nordstrom rack is my fav place to get great deals on clearance jeans. I got a 400$ pair of jeans for 10$ . They are in perfect shape. I'm a size zero and at my rack near me size zeros take up most the clearance. They make model sizes for models with my body but most Americans are not under a size 5. So I reap the benefits. My other obsession with the Nordstrom Rack is the lingerie clearance... omg I fall into the trap of buying so much clearance that I might as well bought a full price item. I am frugal and I like to save money. NYX is their highest stocked brand of makeup and I love it.
Logan R.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have such an amazing selection of clothes! No matter what your style is, you are sure to find something here! I love shopping here and can never get enough. I always recommend!
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
I love name brand and nordstrom always have free shipping which is the best. Plus when you need to return anything they won’t make it too hassle for you like others store
Michelle M.
Freeport, NY
Nordstrom is my favorite store for shoes and accessories. The staff is very attentive and helpful. Some of the products are expensive but they are of good quality. I shop for my Uggs there every year.
Emily G.
Nordstrom has the best customer service. I continue to shop with Nordstrom for just that reason, I think they have fallen behind on some of their styles but the service makes up for everything.
Courtney H.
spring, tx
Pricey items but not to high to keep me out :) they have more exclusive brands which I like. Plus the sell the nicer and better fragrances, clothing brands., and makeup brands all in one department store.
Melissa L.
I purchased the Dior Brush Collection from Nordstrom.com. I received my order right on time and with updates the entire way. I will definitely order beauty products from Nordstrom again.
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
My favorite store ever.. all my clothes and makeup are from here.. I love everything they have from high end to cheaper. They make me feel awesome. Love love love
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com