BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Vanessa S.
Norwalk, CA
If i could order everything in my life that i need from nordstroms i would! They have the best system hands down! There’s always good deals and honestly they’re just great!!
jaedin b.
Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores to shop in person or online. They have great customer service and return policies.i also love some the brands exclusive to Nordstrom.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
One of my favorite places to shop. All
of the lines Nordstrom's carries are carefully selected and tasteful. I shop here a lot and the shopping experience is first class!
Rania K.
Plainview
Love shopping from Nordstrom.com its so much easier to find the size you are looking for and best of all if the item doesn’t fit or look right you can return it for free.
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
All time favorite store. No one compares to Nordstrom. Nordstrom.com makes it easy to shop, they offer free shipping and returns if you're not thrilled with something.
Taylor C.
bowling green
The quality of items are great but I wish they offered more price friendly pieces such as the B.P brand. Fun to stroll through their site and see fashion forward items.
meredith n.
Gainesville, FL
I love shopping Nordstrom.com or specifically with their app.
It’s easy to use and secure. A total win in my book.

Makes for some dangerous late night nursing sessions!
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
What an amazing site! During their sales, it is still easy to find what you are looking to purchase. Goods are of the highest quality, and that's why I return again and again. I would highly recommend to any online shopper
Brandi S.
Dallas
Nordstrom is hands down the best retailer out there, by leaps and bounds! Everything from prices, selection, and customer service make me continue to shop here first!
Yasnil T.
I love Nordstrom and I also worked for them few years back. I love there customer service. And they have a little of everything. They have a great return policy as well
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com