BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Love shopping online. Online is so much easier for me. Some stuff is expensive but most of the stuff I get is affordable. I love their clothes and handbags. That’s bacsically my go to.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love shopping on the Nordstrom website because I never have to pay shipping or returns. They even put a copy of the return shipping label in the box if you want to send it back!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
They finally fixed their mobile app so it works much better. I love their layout, selection, sales, and their return policy is amazing. That’s what keeps me as a customer the most.
Katie C.
Austin , TX
What’s not to love about Nordstrom.com. There is inventory in every category and free shipping. My latest obsession is ordering online and picking up in store. Super convenient.
Lauren H.
Nashville, TN
I use Nordstrom.com because their shipping is so quick and their return policies are great. Sometimes the brands they carry vary in size too much to know how something will fit.
Tamara D.
Berryville
I live Nordstrom they always have something I am looking for I am always willing to spend but I still wish they were a tad cheaper but that’s my inner college student coming out!
Samreen H.
Canton, MI
This store is beyond phenomenal with great customer service. It’s hard to just tag one product. I have recently started shopping here. No need for improvements. I will shop here again.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
You can get great quality products at the store very high prices but worth the money if you don’t want to buy clothes over and over and over not cheaply made and it always smells good
Sol Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love this store always went there to buy gift for family and friends okey and also for me! People who work there are always friendly and they let you shop in peace not like Maycys
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Love that you can find stuff online that is sold out in the store or that's not sold in your local store. Easy to use. Love that it breaks down by brand for easy to find items.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com