BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Nordstrom is a great website to shop. They have so many brands and categories. They shipping is always fast and I've never had a problem with returns. Their anniversary sale is the best!
Cindy M.
I love online shopping at nordstroms. They make it super easy. If you can't find it anywhere else, they will have it. Everything I ever bought here is just what I expected never less
Katie R.
State college, PA
I love shopping online here! The products are great and shipping is fast. They make returning simple and quick as well. I recommend this site for online clothing shopping.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Fast shipping and an endless variety of products. They do have great deals during holidays. Prices range from low to high. Whether you need a designer bag or a new mascara, they have you covered.
Tricia S.
Texas
I’ve had nothing but the best experience shopping at Nordstrom online. Sometime things may not be available for pickup or in a certain size. Everything I have purchased from Nordstrom has be of excellent quality.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Great selection of pretty much high-end everything . Its fun to go shopping here and seeing the lastest trends of clothes, shoes, cosmetics and accessories!! Highly recommend!!
Meera R.
Houston
I love shopping here. You literally can find anything and also for cheap. They have really good brands for everything so whenever I am lazy to go to the store, this is where I shop.
Ashley C.
I love Nordstrom, and online shopping through their website is great. They have free shipping all the time and a great return policy. I have always gotten my order very quickly too!
Morgan S.
I think Nordstrom is great if you have a lot of money , if you don’t then I would not shop there. I like to get my higher end makeup from there. All in all you have to have a pretty penny to shop there
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
Shopping online with Nordstrom is super easy. I like that you can shop by size etc... The filters are just more specific. Also, fast and free shipping and it's easy to return anything.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com