BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstro...1 Answers
  • Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Natalie K.
I love Nordstrom and the free shipping/ returns on all orders. It makes it easy to buy online and risk free. I order a lot of my family’s clothing from the website. There are a lot more options then at the store.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I just got an order from Nordstrom.com today! I love their new app and it makes it so easy to track my packages. Shipping did take a little longer than expected. I will absolutely shop at Nordstrom.com!
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love shopping at nordstrom online. I do nor have to worry about quality or fit because the descriptions amd reviews and upfront. They also offer only great quality so I know it will be what I want.
Lauren H.
dallas
This website is awesome! They always have all of their clothing listed and up to date. The website is easy to use and so is their mobile site. They make online ordering easy and shipping is quick.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Free shipping is the highlight for shopping online for me. It has all the same Nordstrom brands but so much more selection. You can also return items in store if needed. I'll continue to shop here.
Kaila H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Always love Nordstrom. Great customer service. You really get what you pay for. I recently ordered a bunch of shoes to try in for my wedding, found the 1 pair and returned the rest with no problem.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this store! Everything is sold for a great price and the choices are endless. Great high end quality clothes for a price that's hard to beat, the only thing I wish is that it was close to ohio !
Lucinda H.
Aloha, OR
I've been loving all the makeup deals at Nordstrom lately and the rack! You can't go wrong with 20-50% off now! Hopefully they keep giving out these amazing deals! I will definitely keep shopping!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
I only shop clothes, sneakers, cosmetics and even brides maid dresses from Nordstrom. Trust worthy so far they have never caused any problems for me and their return & exchange policies are well.
Lindsay K.
san francisco , CA
I love the free shipping on nordstrom.com, and the customer service can’t be beat. i buy a lot of shoes from nordstrom and they arrive quickly and have no issues returning in stores if i need to!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com