BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
I cannot say enough good things about Nordstrom’s website! The customer service is so helpful in answering product questions and tracking packages. It’s super easy to make a wishlist and the sizing information has never lead me astray!
Alexa M.
I shop all the time at Nordstrom Rack! I love the place for all my accessories. They have such an excellent selection of shoes and purses. At times, they have great clothing finds and jackets. This store is definitely worth going to.
Anita L.
Titusville , FL
I don’t live near a Nordstrom but shop in store when I travel. The online experience is beyond needed. Shipping is quick. Returns are so easy. I receive sales announcements specifically based on my purchases. I’m s customer for life!
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Awesome website! Honestly nordstrom offers high quality items and also has the price point for every budget! I shop online with Nordstrom multiple times a month and I am never disappointed! One of my favorite places to shop online!
Mali L.
I can not drive past a Nordstrom without shopping at it! I love how fast they ship out items and how smooth my returns are! They also match prices and that’s a nice touch with them as well! I love the customer service here AMAZING!
Natalie K.
I like shopping at Nordstroms and I especially love shopping online...My favorite purchase would be my Alexander McQueen bag...It was my first real luxury item and it was worth every penny...I will definitely use nordstrom.com again
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Nordstrom is one of the best online and retail stores in my opinion. It's almost like Dillard's but even better.. I shop here on the daily. The fact that they provide little samples of things with each purchase is super sweet also
Dianna H.
Omaha, NE
Nordstrom never fails! Whatever you are looking for you will indeed find at reasonable prices. Keeping in mind quality over quantity and the purchase was a success. Always a go to destination when looking for something to ‘POP’ !
Amy G.
Memphis, TN
Love their return policy. However I was disappointed with their annual sale. Some of the items I wanted were immediately available after the sale. That told me that they were only willing to sell a certain number at the sales price. After the sale the item was available again but at the higher price. I felt that was a bit of trickery.
Paige J.
Salt Lake City
Love norsdstrom.com! They make it so easy to shop. My favorite online feature is that they help you figure out what size you are. I have made so many purchases and I never have to send anything back because of that helpful tip!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com