BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Yaidelyn F.
I just love Nordstrom. I always find something for myself or for a member in my family. I love how easy it is to shop on the site. Free shipping no matter how much you spend. I also love how you earn rewards/notes based on how much you spend
Amanda C.
I'm rating a 3 because while I LOVE Nordstrom's shipping/return policies but I have a really hard time picking out clothing on their site because of the way they style the models. I typically only use their site to order shoes or if there's a clothing item I've already seen on a blogger or in-store.
Ally H.
I often purchase bras from Nordstrom because they carry a relatively wide selection of larger bras in the brands that I prefer. Shipping and delivery tends to be quite fast, even when you select the longer shipping options.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Nordstrom offers shoes that most stores no longer carry. I found my limited edition pair of Ugg's online for a little over $100. If you haven't shopped or even checked out their online website, then you're truly missing out!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Nordstrom's Nordstrom's is a go-to place of mines to buy a lot of clothing also some beauty products and I love the selection they have on dressy shoes price point Rangers sometimes you can find good clearances
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Oh how I Love Nordstrom. It's my favorite store. You can buy beauty items, home, shoes, clothes everything. You can get high end or affordable items. It has been my favorite for years. I will continue shopping here.
Catherine V.
I purchased online from Nordstrom's once and was very impressed. I got free samples with my order and I chose the cheapest shipping and my order came a week earlier than expected. It arrived 2 days after it shipped.
ELLIE B.
Dallas, TX
Great customer service and timely delivery and returns!!! They also have so much stuff on the website that you are bound to find something that you want. I love how easy their customer service team makes everything.
Stephanie W.
I would always recommend this! I work at Nordstrom and I get to see all the product and how well it is taken care of and inspected. It is great products and great people. I would recommended shopping there any day!
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
I love Nordstrom as much as the next girl! However their customer service and return policy for defective products could use some improvement! They do always carry a nice selection of the latest clothing and trends!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com