BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Brittni D.
New concord
I never thought I would be able to afford Nordstrom but surprisingly they have great sales and decent prices. I just bought a Kate spade phone case for only $30! I will continue to shop here as long as the deals continue.
Laura G.
Saint Petersburg
I love nordstrom.com - they have a great selection of items. I also enjoy the free shipping and access to sales early. They do price match which is awesome - because I'd rather purchase from Nordstrom than anywhere else.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Great customer service inside the store & online. My items arrived faster then I thought they would. I love the fact that I have found not only expensive but also reasonable priced items also. I love when they have their sales.
Crystal B.
Saint Louis , MO
I recently purchased a pair of shoes for my daughter and the price was amazing. After placing the order the package was delivered within a few days it was a very quick transaction that made me want to shop here again!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Love the free shipping and online exclusives! I always find what I want and need online. The website is friendly and earning cash back rewards online is now easier. Delivery is quick and delivery notification on point.
Steph J.
Seattle, WA
Nordstrom will forever be one of my favorite stores. If product is available here and somewhere else for a comparable (sometimes even premium) price, I’ll buy it here because I know if there’s an issue the store will resolve it for me.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Shipping is great and if you order something out of stock or new they are quick to let you know it may take time. I do enjoy the fact that they ship to your door or any store that you’d like. It is very convenient for someone like me!
Christina F.
Brands at Nordstrom can be expensive, depending on what you're looking for but you can't beat the free shipping and free returns policy! It makes online shopping hassle free and it's definitely my favorite part about this site.
Victoria A.
I recently purchased a pocketbook on Nordstrom.com during their semi-annual sale at the end of the summer and I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out. It shipped quickly and the merchandise was packed well too.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
I love shopping online at Nordstrom. The site is easy to use. Their customer service is great too. I had an issue once and they were quick to get it resolved. Shipping is always quicker than I'm anticipating it to be.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com