BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
I looooooove Nordstrom. Yes, it's expensive- but in my experience you get what you pay for. Also, Nordstrom consumers tend to be pretty experienced shoppers so you can usually trust the reviews online to be pretty accurate!
Dawn P.
Jerome, MI
Love Nordstrom!! Best customer service. Great shipping and returns. So many things to choose from!! I order on a regular basis. I’ve gotten great sales on there too.
Lauren J.
I love Nordstrom. I've been shopping at this store since I was a teenager. I've always loved their accessories and their variety in my favorite brands. Some things can be a bit pricey. But, they have some really great sales.
Tori M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I don’t usually shop at Nordstrom because they sell products that most people won’t buy based on the price, which is why I prefer Nordstrom Rack. Nordstrom is a lot more expensive than most are willing to spend on an item.
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
All-time favorite department store! Always look here first for the best trending items for the season. Prices are all over the place but there are many affordable brands here. The service is great and shopping online is easy too!
We shop at Nordstrom rack and love it. Great brands for half the original price! I wish they were a bit more constant with their brand selection but overall love em.
Maritza M.
Great customer service and quality products. Nordstrom's is always clean, organized and we'll stocked. O have never had issues with returning items or exchanging them.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
Nordstrom has the best customer service around! They keep track of your purchases and make returning so simple. Also, they have hemming on site so it can be done before it's shipped. I wish I could buy everything from here.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
One of my favorite place to shop for makeup along with Sephora and Ulta! Their sale section always has tons of things for me to browse and look through, so you can find some good deals often. Definitely take a look at it .
Constance K.
Viola
Love the convenience of shopping online at Nordstrom.com. Love the quality and the customer service is fantastic--no one is better! Not always the best sales, but willing to pay more for good service, return policy, etc.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com