BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I love Nordstrom! They have a great choice of brands and I always find something I like there. It does tend to be expensive but it's all good quality brands. My only negative is no matter where I live, I never have a store near me!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Absolutely love buying items from Nordstrom's online. I love how easy and effortless the process is. Plus if something does t fit returning or exchanging is hassle free.
Meredith B.
This is where I do 99% of my clothes shopping for myself! So yes, I shop here a lot. The point system is great as a card holder! There are both expensive and affordable items. I am definitely a lifer when it comes to Nordstrom!
Angelina B.
Nordstrom and all of their affiliate stores are my #1 go to for shopping. The service is impeccable. The selection is great! The prices are reasonable. I also like the rewards/Nordstrom Notes I accrue!
Ashley O.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this website and store and it is one of my go-tos for shopping. There is truly something for everyone at Nordstrom. Whether you are shopping online, or in store, you will easily be able to find what you’re looking for
sydney g.
O'Fallon
The site is just as awesome as the actual store. Super easy to use and access. You can easily find he things you want and need. Some of my favorite clothing items i’ve purchased on their website. Totally recommend this store
Crystal O.
I love Nordstrom, especially shopping online with their great selection of products and awesome return policy and free return shipping makes it low-pressure.  I shop here at least twice a month and love their home section too, that is overlooked.  I'd definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Tiffany L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love shopping online. I get to search brands and filter to exactly what I want. I normally shop the beauty section. It like how I will get emails from them telling me of sales. I would totes recommend people to shop online.
Dawn P.
Jerome, MI
Love Nordstrom!! Best customer service. Great shipping and returns. So many things to choose from!! I order on a regular basis. I’ve gotten great sales on there too.
Maritza M.
Great customer service and quality products. Nordstrom's is always clean, organized and we'll stocked. O have never had issues with returning items or exchanging them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com