BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I love to shop on Nordstrom.com, great quality clothes at reasonable prices. Fast shipping and free both ways! They take returns no questions asked which I love bc I'm terrible at letting something I've ordered sit around untouched.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I'm a fashion blogger so Nordstrom is always a go to when I'm looking for something quick and at a good price! They always have the best deals and fast and free shipping. Their options are endless and the prices are for everyone!
Jess T.
Peabody
I always love shopping at Nordstrom.com. Their website is easy to navigate. As well there is free shipping on every order which is very appealing. Some name brands are expensive but I usually shop middle ground name brands that they carry.
Marguerite S.
I love shopping online at Nordstrom.com. The always free shipping is one of my favorite bonus features. The website is intuitive and user friendly. I always looks forward to the anniversary sale. Thanks Nordstrom and BP brand.
Cecelia M.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I shop at Nordstrom all the time. With their easy returns and great costumer service they make it a great place to shop. I buy a lot of my skin care and beauty products. I also will buy shoes and clothing from Nordstrom as well.
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
Nordstrom.com provides an excellent user experience. I find that the selection online always has what I need, and their find in store option is always very accurate. Their customer service is great, and you can't beat free shipping!
Kaitlin K.
Everyone knows Nordstrom is fantastic. They have great styles, tons of brands, and the absolute best customer service around. Free shipping and free returns can't be beat. They also have a buy online and pick up in store option.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
Nordstrom is a great store and has amazing customer service. Their prices are reasonable and their products are very reliable and good quality. I have never had a problem purchasing something from this site and I recommend it highly.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I love Nordstrom! They have a great choice of brands and I always find something I like there. It does tend to be expensive but it's all good quality brands. My only negative is no matter where I live, I never have a store near me!
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Nordstrom.com is such a user friendly website. They offer help and price matching over the Internet. They also have fast, free shipping and honest customer reviews. I shop at Nordstrom.com at least once per month. They also have great sales!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com