BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Candace_Schaefer S.
Clarksville
Nordstrom has anything and everything I can think of for my family. I lived in a remote area of Alaska and anytime we'd get to the city we'd first go to Nordstrom and shop. Everything from my bras, to kids shoes, and formal attire.
Mersaydez H.
I love that Nordstrom keeps you super updated with your package when they ship it to you. The shipping isn't bad, it's also very quick. I did have one package go missing but Nordstrom custom service re-shipped it for me with no issue at all!
Lauren P.
By far, my favorite department store. Unfortunately I don’t live near a Nordstrom but I live on my Nordstrom app. They have excellent customer service and I love the free shipping and returns, I feel so comfortable making purchases.
Jewels G.
This store always exceeds my expectations. I love this store so much. Always high end brands and the packaging is so well kept. I also love that they have a lot of deal and I literally shop here dang near everyday.
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Nordstrom.com is one of my favorite sites! They have the best sales and all my favorite brands! They also always have the items I'm looking for! They have things available and rarely are things out of stock! Love love love Nordstrom.
Bita K.
San Francisco, CA
One of the only department stores I will ever shop from. They have the best return policy and I love that they price match their items if you see it elsewhere! Their website is easy to navigate and I always find what I’m looking for.
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
I love Nordstrom but with my style I like to mostly shop online so I can go to the brands I like. In store they seem to not have a lot. Seems like I can't find a lot in store besides some shoes like Gucci! Love there return policy.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I'm a fashion blogger so Nordstrom is always a go to when I'm looking for something quick and at a good price! They always have the best deals and fast and free shipping. Their options are endless and the prices are for everyone!
Nic M.
Generally my go to store for high end makeup. Wish they had better gwp, the last few have been really skimpy for the buy in price. I also wish they would have done something better with beauty points, they wound up being a waste.
Alexis B.
Cary, NC
Nordstrom always provides the best service. The sales associates are always very friendly and helpful, and I always feel like they genuinely care for me as one of their customers. I love this place and I'd recommend them any day!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com