BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jennifer H.
Easy maneuvering through the website. Best of all is the quick turnaround for shipping. No one else beats it, even in the extremely rural area I am from. Selection and timeliness cannot be beat. If you need it fast, this is your store!
Samantha G.
Love that it’s free shipping (no minimums) & returns! Super easy to find things (love that I can get my beauty and clothes all in one as well, especially as they carry beauty products Sephora doesn’t) and the checkout process is a breeze.
Summer W.
I love how they always have a huge inventory, but sometimes it can be pretty stressful! My shopping experience is good at Nordstrom, and I like how you can narrow down the options! I would recommend shopping here if you are on a budget!!
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
I really love shopping at Nordstrom and love shopping online even more! The website is easy to navigate through and the customer service is always great! My packages seem to always arrive in a timely manner. Will continue shopping here!
Kassie B.
Johnson City
I love shopping from Nordstrom! They have such a large range of great brands at fair prices. I also love that they offer free shipping and returns which makes for a satisfied customer. I always look forward to ordering from Nordstrom.com.
Erin H.
Great shipping, great returns, and great products! I highly recommend Nordstrom as a place to make important purchases because of their amazing return policy. There is nothing I would change about Nordstrom and I highly recommend them!
Sydney C.
I love Nordstrom both in store and online. One thing I really enjoy about online is that there is free shipping with a $50 purchase and the shipping is VERY fast. Nordstrom has a wide selection and their site is easy to use. I highly recommend.
Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
You can find everything here! There are incredible, high end brands here. Everything in one place and shipped right to you! Really good customer service; fixed a simple error in my shipping one time. Definitely recommend shopping here!
Arianne Y.
Nordstrom has good customer service and an excellent return policy. If I ever order something that doesn't end up working out, it's so easy to return it in a store. I don't usually order clothing online, but Nordstrom makes it pretty easy.
Lauren K.
Amazing selection of clothes, that range from affordable to expensive, so depending on your budget you have lots of options. Staff is very friendly and helpful, shop there often and have had a good experience! Would recommend to others
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com