BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Alexandra E.
Hartford
I love the website! They always have deals going on I actually like purchasing online more then going into the store. They sell good quality stuff and online you can get good deals. My favorite purchase was getting a pair of jeans for $5!!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Clothes shopping online can be daunting. I prefer this website for the ease of browsing and the wide selections that are always available. Order fulfillment is fast and shipping times are very reasonable. Customer service is also wonderful.
Vicki C.
Their customer service is amazing and the stores always have what I’m looking for rather it’s high end or just a pair of shoes to glasses I’m always so happy to shop there!!!!
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Nordstrom is my one stop shop for everything! They have all price points, the best brands, and the best customer service on the planet! Cannot say enough good things about this big box chain that feels more like boutique shopping!
corina d.
Oakland, CA
Free shipping and free returns. My favorite words. The selection is great and they always have great sales. Shipping is always quick and you can buy multiple sizes since it’s free to return. Most of my wardrobe comes from Nordstrom.com. 😍😍
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Amazing quality! More expensive than the usual store but you pay for quality! Nordstrom is acquiring quite a few new brands as well. I really love the exclusive sets etc... to Nordstrom! Always check their site before placing an order elsewhere.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
This is one of my must go places for shopping. You name the style and they have it here. It's kind of in the middle of affordable and expensive for me. But the quality is very good. I definitely keep shopping here and would continue to do so.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love Nordstrom and their annual Anniversary Sale!  They always have great items in kits, which are a fantastic value!  And I love that they have free shipping on everything, every day.  You cannot go wrong shopping here.
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
From dresses to make up, I adore the quality of the products from this store. They have all the top of the line brands and designers that I love to shop from and I know I count on the excellent customer service. A must have store for beauty lovers!
Brittany G.
I always find the most fabulous items at Nordstrom ! Brand names for such great deals & honestly i could shop here constantly & never get tired of it. From Clothes, Handbags, Shoes & Accessories, at Nordstrom you can always find something !
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com