BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Morgan B.
I order all of my formal gowns from them. Their products are always absolutely amazing, and I have never had any issues with them. If something did not fit right they have free returns which is amazing. I will continue to shop with Nordstrom.
Tina D.
Holy Grail Store for all my shopping needs. Selection is amazing, website is easy, free shipping is the best!!!  I literally do not shop anywhere else anymore.  Easy returns too.  Prices are also great with frequent sales. I'm so happy with Nordy!!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Nordstrom is my absolute favorite store. If I could win a shopping spree to a store of my choosing, I'd choose Nordstrom. They have amazing clothes, shoes, cosmetics, accessories, lingerie, home decor and more! A day spent well is a day spent at Nordstrom.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
This is a great department store to shop at . Great selection and the quality of all the items is great . It's more on the higher end but worth the price. They carry shoes and baby supplies as well . Will definitely continue to shop at Nordstrom.
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA
I purchase my shoes at Nordstrom and I'm always satisfied with all my purchases with them so far. I get to buy my shoes on the big kids size which makes a difference with the pricing. Cheaper and still the same quality with the women's shoes.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love going to Nordstrom they have super cute cloths, and affordable too. I like to shop at Nordstrom to get my sons cloths and some are affordable and some are expensive. I shop here often and every time is someone’s birthday or for the holidays
Stephanie N.
I LOVE browsing on nordstrom.com. Great interface--clean, sophisticated, and easy to use. I also love that they added Nordstrom Rack items to the site as well. My favorite things about ordering online: 1) picking up in store 2) free shipping!
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Between their regular Nordstrom and Nordstrom rack I'm obsessed. Great selection of my favorite brands at awesome prices and value opportunities I can't say enough about Nordstrom. Amazing quality and huge selections both in store and online.
Taylor H.
Corbin, KY
Nordstrom has a lot of great brands to shop from that a very good quality! I highly recommend it! They have all sorts of items from clothing, accessories, makeup, skincare, etc.
Vicki C.
Their customer service is amazing and the stores always have what I’m looking for rather it’s high end or just a pair of shoes to glasses I’m always so happy to shop there!!!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com