BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Des M.
Tucson , AZ
My favorite place to shop. They have everything you could ever need or want under one roof. They're coffee is also a must try and I love how I can shop and get a little pick me up while doing it. It's super convenient and I always keep going back.
Chelsea B.
Vista, CA
I love buying things from Nordstrom.com. I love that they have free shipping and free returns. The website is always easy to navigate and the recommended items for me are always spot-on. They really make my shopping experience a pleasant one.
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Nordstrom is my favorite store and has by far the best return policies and customer service of any stores I have shopped at. They have so much variety online and free shipping. They have good deals and the customer service is amazing, including their willingness to price match and make good on price drops after you purchase an item.
Sass &.
I love shopping at nordstrom.com! I recently purchased a lot from the anniversary sale! I love all of the sweaters and the jackets. They have a wide variety for any and every occasions. the check out process is always easy and they ship very fast!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
You can always find what you're looking for at Nordstrom's with her shoes accessories purses wallets whatever they always have a great quality products and I really like it easy to use website and it's worth spending the money on most of their stuff
Amanda Rae W.
The website itself is very organized and user-friendly. Nordstrom has amazing brands and their semi-annual sales are amazing. Every one I've ever been in has been super clean and the staff is always been really nice. I will always shop at Nordstrom.
Lorelei S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVE Nordstrom.com! The reviews are very helpful and it's easy to return. Large selection and good description, especially during the yearly sales. There are many filters you can apply to your searches; I would definitely recommend Nordstrom.com!
Amanda C.
Tons of selection. Easy to navigate. Decent shipping rates and times . I haven't experienced any issues to have to contact customer care, so i cant comment on that
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
Absolutely LOVE how they have free shipping and returns, this is one of the main reasons I shop here online. It's very tough to know how clothes will fit until you try them on that's why it's so nice to not have to pay shipping to return items!
Taylor H.
Corbin, KY
Nordstrom has a lot of great brands to shop from that a very good quality! I highly recommend it! They have all sorts of items from clothing, accessories, makeup, skincare, etc.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com