BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
When you think of Nordstrom you think expensive and it is. I found some boots that I couldn't find anywhere on sale on their website. The whole process was pleasant. From browsing to checkout it was a good experience. I recommend this website to anyone.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I shop beauty items here sometimes, and they give samples like Sephora, but unlike Sephora they actually give me the samples I actually choose rather then from random. Too bad they don't have a great points program or else I would totally shop here more.
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
I really like shopping at Nordstrom online especially since there isn't one super close to me and it is often time consuming to go. I wish they had more sales/offers for discounts, but I always shop when they do. The fact that they offer shoprunner for shipping is a huge plus!
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I prefer to online shop rather than go into store's, being a mom of 3 its harder to shop in store. I love how easy it is to find the products I want on their website, how fast and easy it is to checkout my order and especially impressed on how fast I receive my items.
Amy K.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love shopping through Nordstrom online or through my app! It makes it easy to find what I am looking for and to pick up at the store closest to me! I also love Nordstrom's prices, maybe a little pricey but I know the quality is worth it!
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
I shop online with this business and every time it is a pleasant experience. The customer service department is easy to deal with and I will consistently purchase from them for this reason.
Katie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nordstrom has everything! Clothes, shoes, handbags, etc. it’s been a place my mother and I have gone to ever since I was a little girl. Their recent partnership with blogger, Something Navy, has instilled every more love and respect for this company!
Hannah M.
Mankato
Free shipping on anything and when you buy beauty products they will send you free samples, which have ALWAYS been the ones I originally chose. They make it easy to earn points for their reward program and is always my go to for high-end cosmetics.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I stalk this website daily. That actually might even be an understatement. Always have great prices and quality. My favorite feature is actually the price match and returns. Some things are a little pricey but they always have cheaper items as well!
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Nordstrom is my favorite store and has by far the best return policies and customer service of any stores I have shopped at. They have so much variety online and free shipping. They have good deals and the customer service is amazing, including their willingness to price match and make good on price drops after you purchase an item.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com