BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Farrah H.
Columbus
Very good selection that is updated quite frequently. I love the uniqueness that #Nordsrom has and the shopping experience all together. It’s super easy to order/return items. And you can even pick it up at the store.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com! They have amazing customer service and a great return policy! I've shopped there ever since I can remember. My favorite part is that the site carries such a wide variety of products like home, makeup, shoes, dresses! Love love love!
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered Chinese Laundry shoes from Nordstrom.com. The transaction was super easy and I got the shoes quickly but when I got them, they didn't fit. I called and they were super nice and said I could mail them back at no cost to me or return them at the Rack.
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
I always love shopping from Nordstrom. If I don't like the product it's very easy to return or exchange. If I have ever had issues with quality Nordstrom takes it back no questions asked.
Sylvie A.
Yonkers
While Nordstrom is quite pricey, I do enjoy there anniversary sale and actually bought several items from there palm beach location. They had great make up sets for the sale and I made sure tmwhat I needed. Everyone is very pleasant and always willing to help.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I shop for a select few products from Nordstrom.com because of fast and free shipping. I've ordered formal dresses, a few handbags, and certain brands of skincare from Nordstrom.com. Their customer service is helpful and prompt. I'll probably shop here again.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
 Ordering from Nordstrom.com is so easy and fast to do. Also, if I need to exchange something, it's so easy! My favorite purchase ever was probably when I ordered my Frye leather boots. The prices can be very high depending on what you by and the brand.
Courtney L.
University Pk, IL
Delicious one of my favorite store, I enjoying shopping on line and Nordstrom. Com is definitely my go to. I always order make for my kids and they all ways have the best sales. There reward program is amazing because your points are the same vale as cash
Sam S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love their customer service. Ordering online made easy and free shipping directly to my house is so convenient. Have ordered multiple times online and will continue to do so. Everything arrives in a timely fashion and in perfect condition and not damaged!
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I prefer to online shop rather than go into store's, being a mom of 3 its harder to shop in store. I love how easy it is to find the products I want on their website, how fast and easy it is to checkout my order and especially impressed on how fast I receive my items.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com