BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
Nordstrom is one of the BEST companies with the BEST customer service. They take returns, no questions asked, regardless of the date of purchase. They instantly price match products from other retailers, and their online customer service chat is extremely helpful.
Sayli T.
i love nordstrom because they have such a big collection online and returning and shipping is so easy. with no minimum ever i always order whatever looks appealing and if i dont like it i return it to the store. i once ordered 10 dresses only to keep one of them.
Farrah H.
Columbus
Very good selection that is updated quite frequently. I love the uniqueness that #Nordsrom has and the shopping experience all together. It’s super easy to order/return items. And you can even pick it up at the store.
Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
Nordstrom is always my go to for finding affordable clothes that are in style! I shop here monthly and always find something I love. I usually shop online and they are so quick to get everything out to me!
Kimberly Z.
Oxnard, CA
The best retail clothing store in my book. The quality of everything they sell is on point. The have from affordable to expensive so it can fit your own budget. The store is always clean and staff is always helpful and friendly. I will always come back to Nordstrom.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
My only complaint about Nordstrom is lately I’ve had to purchase everything online. I want to be able to see the products I’m purchasing in person and try on without having to purchase online first and return to the store if I’m not happy with the fit or product.
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
I love shopping at Nordstrom. I also love shopping at Nordstrom rack and hautelook.com. My experience with their customer service has been good and I cannot think of any criticism at this time. Definitely a weakness for me when it comes to trying to save money.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com! They have amazing customer service and a great return policy! I've shopped there ever since I can remember. My favorite part is that the site carries such a wide variety of products like home, makeup, shoes, dresses! Love love love!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Nordstrom is a great department store. They’re accommodating and care about their customers and I enjoy shopping the sales. Have shopped online numerous times. Enjoy everything I’ve gotten and if I didn’t returns were not a hassle. Also love Nordstrom rack and HauteLook
Ivy C.
Flushing
Their shipping service and time is good. However, sometimes when I try to add some clearance items into cart, they always say out of stock. I refresh the page many times and once something is it stock again, it becomes out of stock when I add it to my cart.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com