BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Kelsey H.
I wish I had one of these closer to me...or maybe I don't...my wallet will probably thank me later. But I love shopping on this website. There are so many options which can be a little overwhelming sometimes. I use this website frequently even to see the changing trends.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I purchased my mothers dress for my wedding. She received so many compliments! The shipping is always fast. I've been shopping more and more from this company because I now have a credit card through their store and I love that I can use it at their "sister" stores as well.
Meghan F.
katonah
I am obsessed with Nordstrom’s. I wear plus size clothes and I find Nordstrom has the best selection of fashionable yet classic looking styles. Their sales are great if you don’t want to break the bank. I also love them for beauty products, jewelry, handbags and shoes. And their return policy is amazing!!
Amber M.
Pflugerville, TX
Nordstrom is my favorite department store! With all of the brands it houses, from affordable to luxury, i can find everything I am looking for! Best shopping and customer service experience!
Noelle B.
Middletown, CT
I love ordering from Nordstrom.com. It's always easy and convenient.  I would definitely recommend it to others.  They have great customer service online and in store.  Returns are also done as prepaid shipping labels at no cost to the consumer.
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
I really enjoy shopping at the store because they have the best variety of high-end Brands and in home brands that I enjoy a lot of things are on the luxurious expensive side but they do have sales every now and then and they also have some brands that are affordable for the everyday person.
Rebekah O.
Huntsville
I love shopping online at Nordstrom. They always run great sales which make the products very affordable. They have anything you could ever need from clothing, accessories, skincare, to even home accessories. I’ve definitely recommend shopping at Nordstrom online.
Holly N.
I love Nordstrom.com and how they do free shipping on all items regardless of how much you are spending. Great return and customer service as well if you are not satisfied. I highly recommend shopping at Nordstrom.com as it is really easy to return in store.
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a lifesaver! I live in NY where there is no Nordstrom store in the city! This is really crazy because NY has almost every flagship store for a department brand. When I need something in a pinch Nordstrom.com is amazing and their shipping is extremely quick.
Margaret P.
Plainfield, NJ
Love Nordstrom order clothing and makeup all the time best site and very secure one time I ordered a Chanel foundation and because it was rather expensive they called to make sure I was the one that made the purchase before confirming the order I actually love that!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com