BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Nordstrom is amazing to shop for online. Just like some other companies the offer freebies or samples when checking out no matter what. That's nice of them. They also allow you to return in store or back thru mail and shipping has usually been free for me. Nordstrom has GREAT customer service.
Liliana N.
I always know that Nordstorm is a great stop for shoes! They have pretty much any styles that you could ever want. I recently bought a pair of Sam Edelman slip on loafers and they are a dream. I bought them in a muted red leather to add a little something extra to my wardrobe.
Veronika L.
This is one of my favorite department stores. I can say I mostly ordering from here. I have been a Nordstrom card holder for couple years and very happy with that. I get a lot of rewards and gifts ..
Kimberly N.
Free shipping and returns. I have had EXCELLENT customer service from them. I mostly shop for beauty and skincare from them and I definitely prefer shopping here over Sephora frankly. The website is easy to use and even thought the shipping is free, it always arrives really fast.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Nordstrom.com is super awesome! They have great sales every once in a while and their shipping is always free no matter how much you spend on an order! Returns are also easy to make. I've been purchasing items from their website for years and have never had any problems. Highly recommend!
Mandi H.
Nordstrom is the absolute best place to shop. They have great quality items but the best thing about Nordstrom is their customer service. Outstanding. Gem. Hard to find these days! I'm always blown away by the service I receive the their no fee shipping too! You can't go wrong.
janiece p.
Portland
Free shipping!!! Need I say more? Super fast as well. The website is super easy to navigate, even on a phone. I have the app as well which is also easy to use. You avoid the lines by shopping online and everything is so easy to return I don’t know why you wouldn’t shop online??
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
Nordstrom definitely has the best customer service by far! Every time I have purchased from them, I have been completely satisfied. I enjoy the fact that they offer free shipping & returns on all orders & that they price match with other retailers. I have no complaints!
Carissa F.
Diamond
Nordstrom is my favorite store ever and where I do 90% of my shopping. Clothing, beauty, shoes, children, house decor. They have it and I love it all. I purchase from Nordstrom at least 2x a month and am a level 3 cardmember. The best customer service I have ever encountered.
Katie M.
P C Beach, FL
I just did the Nordstrom sale durning the summer to rack up on my fall and winter clothes! I highly recommend being a card holder to get the early access to these events! You really get the biggest discounts and you get really great stuff without it being sold out or no sizes.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com