BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Anthony M.
Los Angeles , CA
Nordstrom is one of my absolute favorite retailers. I get all of my seven for all mankind jeans from Nordstrom and complementary topstitch alterations as well when I go into the store! I can always find something to excess arise with as well like a tie from the tiebar or a fancy pocket square!
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
This, by far, my favorite place to shop for clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it! I love their large selection, and great prices. Their products are definitely better quality, and you can not beat the free shipping and returns. They ship very quickly and the customer service is top notch!!
Payton W.
College Station
The Nordstrom website is extremely easy to navigate and I love all of there items! I do not have a Nordstrom where I am from so the website is awesome! My favorite purchases have been from Brandy Melville at Nordstrom. The quality of everything I find is awesome and they never disappoint.
Nadine T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Amazing customer service!! Quick and free shipping. Nordstrom has the most amazing quality. I choose Nordstrom over any other retail store for quality. Their app is also amazing and very easy to use.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Great customer service! I love shopping online. Their website is user-friendly and reliable. Fast shipping times and a great return policy. I shop here for quality items that I know will last. I also love their beauty department. They offer great gifts with purchase and have great sales!
Himali B.
New York
It is my favourite go to store. You get evrything under one roof from accessories, to shoes, to apparels to lingerie to cosmetics. They are one stop shop.I love shopping here with my family. The store staff is quiet helpful too. They gave got so many brands & a lot of variety to choose from.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Do you know those stores you like to visit every day? This one. I'll look even when I do not need anything, and in the end I buy something because the prices are great and the variety too.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
The free shipping is so amazing and it's so convenient to return if you don't like the item. I am a huge Nordstrom shopper and they have never let me down. Their customer service is amazing and they always help me find a product if I can't get it online or if I can't get it in the store
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
I was late on to the Nordstrom bandwagon, but thank God I put in an order. The fastest turn around I have EVER experienced. I freaked out on my first order because I hadnt received a shipping confirmation by day 2, but it was only because they had shipped out so fast that it was arriving by day 2!!!
Lori S.
allen
Nordstrom is my favorite store. I love that they have free shipping and returns and have great quality of products. They have all the current trends and great sales as well. I do recommend shopping here.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com