BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Valentina S.
Sioux falls, SD
Ok first of all, I LOVEEEEE NORDSTROM.COM. The closest location is 4 hours away so I always shop online. The website is super easy to use and it saves your cart even if you exit the window!! I also really love that they have free returns 🙌🏼
Valerie L.
I have to start by saying that Nordstrom was one of the only places I could find bras my size. And for that I’m honestly so grateful. I recently bought my sports bra from their website and the purchasing process was painless as was shipping
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
You can’t go wrong with Nordstrom! They have free shipping and free returns and their overall return policy is just amazing. They carry all the right brands and also have a range of prices from more affordable to expensive designer items.
Christine C.
Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores! They have the best return policy. You can wear something but if you decide you don’t like it or there’s something wrong with it they’ll take it back! It’s always free shipping online which I love.
Alexis D.
My love! It has a great variety of different clothing pieces and Brands the aesthetic is lovely and it has decent prices I mean it's more on the pricey side but you are getting higher and merchandise so if you want better quality you're going to have to pay more then your average Forever 21 or H&M prices Nordstrom is great for also petites I am 5 foot and I always have hard time finding shoes or pants that fit right but I can always find something at Nordstrom
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
I cannot say enough good things about Nordstrom’s website! The customer service is so helpful in answering product questions and tracking packages. It’s super easy to make a wishlist and the sizing information has never lead me astray!
Autumn C.
Macomb, MI
I love shopping at Nordstrom. I can find products for me and my daughters in brands that we love. I like that they sell high price tag and also lower price tag items. I also love that they offer free shipping and free returns in store.
Alexa M.
I shop all the time at Nordstrom Rack! I love the place for all my accessories. They have such an excellent selection of shoes and purses. At times, they have great clothing finds and jackets. This store is definitely worth going to.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I can not drive past a Nordstrom without shopping at it! I love how fast they ship out items and how smooth my returns are! They also match prices and that’s a nice touch with them as well! I love the customer service here AMAZING!
Natalie K.
I like shopping at Nordstroms and I especially love shopping online...My favorite purchase would be my Alexander McQueen bag...It was my first real luxury item and it was worth every penny...I will definitely use nordstrom.com again
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com