BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?3 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life, it would hands down be Nordstrom. I pretty much shop for everything I need here, from fashion, to beauty, to accessories, to an Anastasia brow bar, look no further. Plus, my location has a restaurant inside so you literally don't ever need to leave.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Great customer service! I love shopping online. Their website is user-friendly and reliable. Fast shipping times and a great return policy. I shop here for quality items that I know will last. I also love their beauty department. They offer great gifts with purchase and have great sales!
Payton W.
College Station
The Nordstrom website is extremely easy to navigate and I love all of there items! I do not have a Nordstrom where I am from so the website is awesome! My favorite purchases have been from Brandy Melville at Nordstrom. The quality of everything I find is awesome and they never disappoint.
Nadine T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Amazing customer service!! Quick and free shipping. Nordstrom has the most amazing quality. I choose Nordstrom over any other retail store for quality. Their app is also amazing and very easy to use.
Himali B.
New York
It is my favourite go to store. You get evrything under one roof from accessories, to shoes, to apparels to lingerie to cosmetics. They are one stop shop.I love shopping here with my family. The store staff is quiet helpful too. They gave got so many brands & a lot of variety to choose from.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Do you know those stores you like to visit every day? This one. I'll look even when I do not need anything, and in the end I buy something because the prices are great and the variety too.
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
I was late on to the Nordstrom bandwagon, but thank God I put in an order. The fastest turn around I have EVER experienced. I freaked out on my first order because I hadnt received a shipping confirmation by day 2, but it was only because they had shipped out so fast that it was arriving by day 2!!!
Andrea H.
Nordstrom Online is so easy to use and shooing has always been quick in my experience. Customer service is top notch and I love when I get samples. My biggest reason for not using Nordstrom.com more is the fact that they don't do coupon codes but that doesn't take away from the ease of use.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I love Nordies online and I think they ship pretty much anything for free these days. I buy Tory Burch bags and shoes online and have snagged a couple of gorgeous Burberry bags on sale. Not a fan of the merchandise during their half yearly sale, but their regular sales are to die for.
Kate J.
I don't really understand anyone who doesn't love the store! It's high end enough to make you feel like you're giving yourself a treat but you don't blow your whole wallet every time you're there. If you get quality product and if something doesn't work you can return it without issue.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com