BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Cristina D.
North Olmsted, OH
Customer service is excellent here. Anytime i have ever had an issue with any items I’ve purchased , Nordstrom was quick to fix the problem! They also price match if i find the item cheaper at another major department store. I recommend this store to all my friends and family.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Nordstrom.com has been a lifesaver for finding exactly what I need and having it shipped directly to my front door. I love the sales and clearance section of there site. Plus sign up for promotions and sales. I can buy anything form bedding to beauty products here.  I have shopped at Nordstrom my entire life and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. They have the best quality items available.
Carly J.
Boston, MA
There is almost nothing you cant find at Nordstrom. The site is easy to navigate and they price match a lot of other stores which makes me confident I am getting a good deal. Free shipping on all orders and an easy and generous return policy makes it one of my favorite department stores to shop at
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Nordstrom.com, can I tell you I love you! When I purchase certain beauty products, I will always order them from Nordstrom.com. I love that I get to choose three high end samples. When you need to purchase something, why not get a few new free things to try, as well?
Lucero M.
Orange
This is my favorite way to shop at Nordstrom. Items arrive sooner than expected. It's free delivery no matter what you buy. Always great customer service. Items always come perfect. And if you don't like the item they have free shipping return
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I have the Nordstrom app, and the Nordstrom Rack app and they’re really easy to navigate. The deals on The Rack are actually incredible! I really like the shoe selection during seasonal transitions because there are so many cute styles that you can keep wearing even though they’re “last season”. I wear a 6.5 or 7 and I know that’s a common size and I never have trouble finding something I like.
Linda M.
Oh Nordstrom! This is my go to online store for luxury items namely because of their return policy and free shipping! I purchase everything from home goods to makeup to shoes to clothes. Their app makes shopping online a piece of cake. I highly recommend the store!
Alexandria H.
Salem, OR
Nordstrom is literally the best place to shop. It’s so convenient to shop online pay ZERO shipping and then return if something doesn’t fit quite right especially being a mom, sometimes it’s easier to try things on at home. Hands down favorite place to shop!
Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
I am a big fan of Nordstrom.com as their customer service is very good and they often have sales and exclusive products. They often ship within a timely manner and returns are quick, easy, and free of charge. I am a loyal Nordstrom shopper and even have their credit card.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Nordstrom.com is the retailer I order the most from after Amazon. The orders always arrive quickly, returns are easy and free, and they have one of the best return policies I have ever encountered. I'm a Nordstrom.com shopper for life.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com