BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Natasha S.
Great selection, really easy to navigate & has very fast shipping! It is easier for me to shop online because I don’t have a Nordstrom near me. They have a large quantity of products ranging from all prices. I definitely recommend this website for any apparel or beauty products you may be looking for!
Jdore V.
United States
Ooo the fancy website that has everything you wish your wallet didn't see, but your eyes do. Nordstrom has such good online customer service and a great return policy. I don't shop online here much, but when I do my items come rather quickly and packaged well. I like to buy higher end makeup here compared to Sephora.com, mostly because of the free shipping and efficacy. Definitely give this site a try, it beats the crowds at their department stores!
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
Very rarely do I shop at other department stores. Nordstrom is the best in many ways. Great selection of fashionable clothes. You can’t beat their shoe department for variety, service and range of sizes stocked. Customer service is much more professional than others such as Macy’s. They have a great return policy. They put the customer first and it shows. I will always have Nordstrom as my number one department store.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
the reason why i keep coming back to nordstrom.com, is because of their free shipping. i love how they don't have a 'minimum' amount for free shipping, and it's the top reason why i shop here. if there's makeup brands that i'm a fan of on their website, i always buy it on here because other websites charge for shipping, and i feel some type of way paying $7 for shipping when i just want to buy an eyebrow pencil.
Sarah H.
I recently made an online purchase from Nordstrom because I don't have any close by where I live. I received the products in a timely manner but the only con was one of the products was actually damaged. However, Nordstrom actually has a free shippings and returns policy! It was so easy for me to return my damaged product. In expecting a refund in the mail soon too. It's relatively easy to navigate the website!
My H.
Jacksonville
Nordstrom and is service are phenomenal, I had once ordered a lipstick and the box came with your samples and no lipstick. I called their customer service and explain what happened they sent me. The product immediately. Another time my items were shipped to my work place however I never received it and again Nordstrom have done wonderful because they sent me the item and it was very . nice to communicate to
Gabrielle M.
Their customer service is always great!  It is super easy to navigate their online store and they offer a ton of different brands- from higher end designer brands to more affordable brands as well!  My favorite purchase is a David Yurman ring that I have been saving up to buy.  The employees and overall atmosphere at Nordstrom make it enjoyable and make you want to come back and shop!
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
My absolute favorite online store to buy my make up Cosmetics! Returns are no problem an shipping is free. I have found the service from this website impeccable ... the best I have experienced along with Sephora. I feel so secure with Nordstrom however, that I always check to see if the merchandise I want is available there first before I check other websites .... 'Nordy' is always my first choice - a testament to this top review!
Jourdan P.
It's always great to shop with Nordstrom because they have the best customer service. All orders shop free and usually arrive within a few days. There's free returns to the store. If you get their rewards card you get a lot back. So many great perks. If I'm looking for a specific high end brand they usually have it and the newest items. The website is set up hassle free and it's fun and easy to shop.
Paula H.
LOVE Nordstrom. I am a plus size woman and it is so hard to find clothes anywhere but Nordstrom makes life so much easier! On the website, in the clothing description, it will say whether the item runs small or runs big, and whether you should order up a size or down. This has helped me out tremendously! I wish these descriptions were on all of the Plus Size clothes and not just some.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com