BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of Nordstrom.com. You can't beat the free delivery and returns, plus you can't beat Nordstrom's return policy and customer service. They are always there to help you. I would say my favorite things to buy at Nordstrom would be shoes, as well as their Nordstrom brands like Halogen, BP., etc. You get great quality staple pieces at a great price. I swear by Nordstrom. Shipping is fast and returns are easy. Plus the website is very well organized.
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Nordstrom is great! Always has fast shipping and are super responsive when you have an issue.  Prices are all over the place, which is expected with a department store and different brands.  One time I accidentally purchased an expensive hair product that I had lingering in my basket and decided against, but somehow the order button was placed and it just a matter of minutes customer service had cancelled my order for me, with no questions asked.
Tiffany P.
Itasca
Love love Love! Exceptional customer service whenever I have needed help. I am pregnant and went in for help to get styled. I do real estate part time so i needed nice comfy clothing. The girl who helped me was great and had recently had a baby so she was so helpful. Quality clothing is big for me, I don't want something that will fall apart or change shape after 1 wash. That doesnt happen at Nordstrom. Plus I earn points and get notes!
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Ok - a bit obsessed. The annual sale is always amazing, and I did school clothes shopping for our family of 5 all. from. my. home. Everything is always good quality, and if it isn't - the return policy is great. Return to your nearest store. They also make recommendations for you on the site based on your viewing and purchase history - which is perfect if you're a busy mom and don't have time to figure out what's in style for everyone!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Oh I love me some Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. Favorite stores ever. They have everything I want and at reasonable prices. They have a great shoe selection too, which I’m always a fan of. I love them. I love their employees. Everything is great. I’ve been shopping here for years and will continue to do so for many more.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love this clothes its so cute. Im doing the trunk club through nordstrom which gives you a stylist and you tell them your wants and needs and they will pick out clothes for you and will give you a chance to go through what they picked and you have the chance to accept what they have to send or decline some items or all and they make the changes and send a trunk to you with clothes in it and you try it on and whatever you dont like or dont want to keep you just send right back. But there clothes is the cutest!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I love Nordstrom an unreasonable amount. I buy a TON of stuff from Nordstrom. I know people think it can be on the expensive side, but it truly has a balance of expensive and affordable items. And the sales are unreal! I buy workout clothes, work clothes, casual clothes, nice shoes, sneakers, boots, accessories, makeup... everything! I'm a little obsessed. I will definitely shop here forever and would recommend it to anyone!
Natasha S.
Great selection, really easy to navigate & has very fast shipping! It is easier for me to shop online because I don’t have a Nordstrom near me. They have a large quantity of products ranging from all prices. I definitely recommend this website for any apparel or beauty products you may be looking for!
Jdore V.
United States
Ooo the fancy website that has everything you wish your wallet didn't see, but your eyes do. Nordstrom has such good online customer service and a great return policy. I don't shop online here much, but when I do my items come rather quickly and packaged well. I like to buy higher end makeup here compared to Sephora.com, mostly because of the free shipping and efficacy. Definitely give this site a try, it beats the crowds at their department stores!
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
Very rarely do I shop at other department stores. Nordstrom is the best in many ways. Great selection of fashionable clothes. You can’t beat their shoe department for variety, service and range of sizes stocked. Customer service is much more professional than others such as Macy’s. They have a great return policy. They put the customer first and it shows. I will always have Nordstrom as my number one department store.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com