BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Christina S.
Savannah, GA
I bought these cute black loafers for my two year old song. I was surprised by how fast they got to me. I got them for $11.99 with free shipping and handling. This is the best deal I have gotten this year! I am looking forward to shopping with Nordstrom.com very soon.
Tabitha R.
LOVE the website. But i love the app even more!! So easy to navigate and it remembers things you looked at so next time you open the app there are "top picks for you"
And of course the bestttt part is if you dont like something you can just return in store, no questions asked. Took less than 3 mins to return shoes that didnt fit in store.
Maggie D.
Seagrove, NC
Shopping online can get expensive because of shipping costs and the extra expense of returning because the product didn't fit. But Nordstrom has fixed this problem!!! It's free shipping and returns so matter how little or how much you buy!! This is the reason I shop at Nordstrom for 99% of my and my families clothing and accessories!! Not to mention the return policy is amazing! There's no 14 day limit, you can return the product at anytime if it doesn't work out!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Nordstroms is a great department store they have a wide variety of products all at different price ranges. I shop at this department store at least five times a month it is one of my go to stores Norstrom's rack is also my second option which also carries a wide righty of products at a lower cost.I would recommend shopping at both they are great stores with customer service.
Courtney C.
I have shopped from Nordstrom online which I prefer to shopping from in store as I find there are more sales and it is less intimidating. I also love shopping at Nordstrom Rack both in store and online because there are so many different products that are amazing buys and they vary greatly between online and in store so you’ll never know what you’ll find.
Brooke 🌻.
I love Nordstrom, I always have. However, I've had one of the worst experiences at nordstrom.com. I ordered BP boots online, and they did not fit so I returned them in the store. I received my return receipt, and I've been calling Nordstrom to get my money back. I've had to file multiple disputes with PayPal. PayPal said this was Nordstrom's error, however, they have not refunded my money. VERY frustrating, as I've spoken to so many people about this.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Disclaimer: I am not a big online shopper. I much prefer to go to a store and try something on. Recently I was buying a bridesmaid dress and there are not many in stock in the store so I bought online. Nordstrom was great. Easy to use website, many filters so easy to find a color or specific designer. The dress came within a week. I bought an extra size and the second was easy to return and free return shipping. I would definitely buy from here again if this situation came up.
Karina C.
Salinas, CA
Ok I definitely can’t say enough good things about Nordstrom. I love ordering my clothes my son and husband as well. They have the best costumer service hands down. With free shipping and free returns you can’t go wrong. I have had questions regarding items they answer me right away. They have cheaper items and high end items all in one place. There’s something for everyone. Definitely recommend to check out their website. nordstrom.com
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Love shopping at Nordstrom retail store as well as their website. Sometimes they don't have everything availableat the store so its nice to look online. The best part is they have free shipping with any purchase and free returns. Their return policy is so great as well as their customer service. I also like buying beauty products from here because sometimes they will have 10-15% off for a limited time. And they also have really great sales throughout the year.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of Nordstrom.com. You can't beat the free delivery and returns, plus you can't beat Nordstrom's return policy and customer service. They are always there to help you. I would say my favorite things to buy at Nordstrom would be shoes, as well as their Nordstrom brands like Halogen, BP., etc. You get great quality staple pieces at a great price. I swear by Nordstrom. Shipping is fast and returns are easy. Plus the website is very well organized.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com