BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Kelsey C.
Nordstrom is known for being pricey but they have good quality clothing (from all kinds of brands) and have sales pretty frequently. There’s a reason most influencers and bloggers always shop at Nordstrom! My one gripe, and this is completely personal, is that they don’t really show the clothes well. Most of the time the models in the pictures just stand awkwardly and don’t do any favors for the clothing. I’ve had a few times where I came across an item of clothing on their site and just skimmed past it only to later see it on someone’s Instagram and like it enough to look it up.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
I LOVE Nordstrom. I appreciate any company that allows you to turn items for free and has free shipping. Nordstrom goes above and beyond in customer service and provides high quality products. I applied for a Nordstrom Debit card and every time you make purchases you work towards getting a Nordstrom Note, which is basically a dollar amount to use towards your next purchase. If you shop there frequently, it really adds up! I will always go back to Nordstrom. Nordstrom Rack is also a fantastic way to find good bargains on higher quality items. Check it out!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I always order online, as I do not have a car and the Nordstrom closest to me is a bit far to metro. The online reviews and size guides are almost always accurate, they store all of my information so checking out is extremely simple, and they offer FREE RETURNS! Nordstrom's return policy seriously can't be beat. They have wonderful sales throughout the year (Anniversary Sale ROCKS!), and offer free/discounted alterations, especially if you use your Nordstrom card. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nordstrom - This department store has it all.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
I love their website and I love their mobile app as well. It is so easy to use and navigate, I have never experienced it crashing on me. It is so convenient that they offer free standard shipping. Shopping online here has saved me countless trips to the mall, and they allow free returns by mail as well. I generally prefer shopping online everywhere, as it saves so much time. However, I specifically love Nordstrom because they carry almost everything on their website, from luxury accessories to chocolate gift boxes. It's almost always my go-to.
Natalija B.
Love Nord.com, so many options and so many good deals, they also price match. I love their customer service and return policy. Anytime you need assistance you have virtual customer service or you can call customer service for their exceptional service. I have been shopping online for many years and will continue to. I highly recommend shopping at Nordstrom.com!
Gina K.
spring, tx
I love how smart this website is. It’s the best designed department store website.

The clothing sections is particularly smart in that you can specify the occasion and even body type and color the normal regular filters.

The Shoe department is as in-depth as the Zappos website. Except I think the layout and interface is more elegant.

Finally if you do run into a snafu, they have a number to call for help or return to a physical Nordstrom with no problem. It’s the safest and best site and yes they do price match too!
Samantha R.
Nordstrom is on my favorite stores to shop at especially their Nordstrom rack store are great they have fabulous prices and deals on really high-end brands. Although sometimes getting to Nordstrom near me is a little bit hard I can always find something in their stores whether it be A high-end product or beauty thing or a bit of a lower end shoes or jacket I saw online and really wanted highly recommend try Nordstrom and so just going to all the stores you like they have it all in one place for you.
Christy E.
Fulton, MD
I love the sales. I love the customer service. The curated baby section has some of the best products on the market. I love that I can buy my daughter her favorite sparkly shoes, three weeks can pass, the sparkles start falling off, and they fix it. No problem.
Britnee J.
I prefer shopping online versus in the store. Nordstrom employees are usually stuck up and only want to help you if you fit a certain profile. Shopping the site knocks that out and makes sure they don't get the commission that they don't deserve. There is always fast and free shipping. If you order makeup, you will likely get a nice sample bag as I always have. They have a great return policy but just be sure not to abuse it. The site periodically has sales so join the email list to stay in the loop.
Jen R.
I have always enjoyed shopping at Nordstrom because of the personal experience, but there are times when I just can't make it and have to shop online. Shopping online has been convenient most especially when it's on nordstrom.com!

It has always been a breeze shopping their website and no matter in person or online, the experience always feels personal. The sales are usually what bring me back and I will continue to do that. Nordstrom is one of my favorite department stores next to Macys!

Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com