BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

esra m.
Wayne, NJ
Easy to navigate. Honestly I haven't used this site in a while the last timeni used it (years ago) it was a little glitchy and annoying I'll try again soon though
Mary B.
hermosa Beach
I almost always buy my clothes from Nordstrom online and do in-store pickup! They have the best return policy and customer service so it’s worth the extra money.
Cat D.
Absolutely the best online shopping experience ever! Not only do my items arrive quickly every time, but it is so easy to return anything you don't love. Stick the included sticker back on the box and drop it at ANY post office, ups or FedEx drop. No waiting in line, no shipping fees. They always have what I am looking for and so much more. Also if you have a Nordstrom card you get some amazing discounts and in store cash back. Love them! These Kenneth Cole sandals were just one of my many happy purchases. Most comfortable sandals ever.
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
I absolutely love the style nordstorm offers, In store or online you can always bet you will find a good deal or sale, otherwise it is a bit pricey. There are always a good bit of sizes available, never really had an issue with that. Awesome customer service!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Nordstrom, especially when they do their annual sale! They carry the best brands, always on trend, and the sales people who work there are all so knowledgeable and so pleasant. You can request to work with a personal stylist, whether it's for clothing, beauty or for your wedding. Their Personal Stylists are super friendly and can help with everything from a little fashion advice to a whole new wardrobe. Appointments are fun, fast and free—with zero pressure. It's the ultimate shopping convenience and they will help you with whatever you may need. Nordstrom also offers alteration services and some stores have a spa and a restaurant inside the department store. The one next to my house has a restaurant named Blue Stove and it's so good! After a day of shopping we end up having tapas and drinks at Blue Stove before heading home. It's a full day experience!
Janine Z.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
My go- to store is the Aventura, FL one.
Forgot a few item for family and ran in here last minute, it's huge and a little complicated if you park in the adjacent structure. SO PAY ATTENTION (don't be like us lost for 1hr), in guessing Christmas Eve was a bad time to go in and look for stuff. But they had lots of sale and the staff was so helpful which made the buying process easy
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I love Nordstroms for makeup, fragrances & handbags.
Their shipping is fast, it's a trusted brand.
I've had some run ins with their customer service but always have been happy with the result.
I like their online selection better than in store & their sales are always worth browsing.
Rachel K.
New River, AZ
Online shopping on Nordstrom is my new favorite hobby. They carry all my favorite brands and make shopping for my necessities (and what I think are my necessities) so easy and fun! The customer service is spectacular, and the perks with being a Nordstrom member are something you can’t pass up! My favorite time of the year is the glorious Anniversary Sale. That’s when I stock up on my favorite pieces, but heat round the sales are hard to beat. If I love a brand, I usually buy my products through Nordstrom.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent store and online experience with Nordstrom always! They have a great selection online, more than what they have to offer in the stores. Every color and style a brand has to offer. Cart notifications, item stock notifications, favorite brand notifications. You can book personal stylist appointments, beauty stylist appointments, alterations, and more! Great deals too! Super quick deliveries or in store pick ups! I just absolutely love them!
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased my PMD (handheld microdermabrasion type device) in time for Nordstroms's anniversary sale recently. I was very glad to benefit from their sale. The shipping was very quick and their website was very easy to use.

My only complaint is that I also tried to purchase the beauty blender set that was also on sale. It was available on the website, so I ordered it, but days later after not receiving it, I received an email stating that my order was canceled because it was not in stock. Why would you let me place an order if it was out of stock??

Other than that situation, my other experiences were fine.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com