BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jamie (.
Everett, WA
All time favorite store. No one compares to Nordstrom. Nordstrom.com makes it easy to shop, they offer free shipping and returns if you're not thrilled with something.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Not a clothes horse, but when it is time for a special occasion or high end clothes, the go-to. Plus, there are few feelings as good as getting Nordstrom’s Notes in the mail!
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
I appreciate the free shipping and returns. Very quick service and sometimes great deals can be found. Also, an easy way to find fancy dresses ad try them on at home.
Brooke B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing beats a very versatile online store that allows you to shop a variety of brands both high end and middle range. I can always find something for every occasion
Tori K.
By far my favorite store to shop in. Their anniversary sale is better than my birthday, pretty much everything in the store is on sale to an extent and it's amazing.
Jennifer W.
Boston, MA
Love Nordstrom! Holy grail. Always perfect dresses for my daughter. Also has perfect presents. Great shoes and also in person a great restaurant ( great bathrooms!)
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
Honestly this store is kind of expensive but they do have a clearance aisle and it's pretty decent but they have so many different brands there's actually thousands
Adrienne N.
Lutz, FL
I love Nordstrom. However, Nordstrom.com is a whole different story. I have tried ordering with them a couple of times. Each time I was disappointed when the item arrived. The item was either crumpled into a tiny box, or the wrong item would be delivered. I called the customer service line to let them know that I had received the wrong items. Not only did I have to wait for 30 minutes for a live person, when the girl got on the line, she was incredibly rude and condescending. She just said that she would put my order through again and in a threatening way, told me to return the items or they will charge me for the wrong item also if they did not receive this in time. Online purchases are supposed to be convenient. This was a waste of time for more in waiting on the phone, and now, waste of time in either having to drop things off at the post office or returning to the store. I was reluctant to return it by mail as my previous return which was sent 2 weeks ago or more had yet to be refunded. I wrote to the customer service also, they were of no help also. Very disappointed in Nordstrom.com. There are so many retailers and e-commerce retailers now to have to deal with this.
Sidney G.
Got to love amazing sale sections and Nordstrom rack. I always seem to find something when I go into Nordstrom even though I don’t think of myself as a super sophisticated dresser
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
I have worked at Nordstrom for three years and I can honestly say that everyone that works there legitimately cares for each other, the customers, and the company.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com