BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Chris H.
Nordstroms is more expensive but they have great customer service and if you don’t like what you bye you can always return it or get store credit and buy something else.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I purchased several items from Nordstrom online. They have always sent my packages fast. The products have always been flawless. From makeup to clothing I love Nordstrom
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Free shipping free return is amazing. Love how they constantly bring in new lines and have a full range from petite to plus sizes. Can’t wait for the Black Friday deals.
Shamila S.
Queens
It's a very good store I love it makes me feel good about myself the very good product I love their clothes and dresses and everything I go shopping at every day of over there
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I shop this website for all my brand beauty needs and kitchen essentials on sale. The shipping is super fast and reliable. Beauty buys always include really nice samples.
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
All time favorite store. No one compares to Nordstrom. Nordstrom.com makes it easy to shop, they offer free shipping and returns if you're not thrilled with something.
Anh Thi D.
W Valley City, UT
I usually buy all my shoes from Nordstrom because how big their variety is! I have brands to choose from and they always have the newest stuff that the brands release.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Not a clothes horse, but when it is time for a special occasion or high end clothes, the go-to. Plus, there are few feelings as good as getting Nordstrom’s Notes in the mail!
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
I appreciate the free shipping and returns. Very quick service and sometimes great deals can be found. Also, an easy way to find fancy dresses ad try them on at home.
Brooke B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing beats a very versatile online store that allows you to shop a variety of brands both high end and middle range. I can always find something for every occasion
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com