BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Cory C.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite online stores! The closest physical store is 2 hours away, so the fast & free shipping that’s offered is very appealing, along with its huge variety of items.
Jennifer S.
Love this store. I get my makeup here and it’s free shipping always! Also you get 3 free samples every time. It’s nice to be able to try new things I wouldn’t normally purchase.
Brianna C.
Madison, WI
Shipping is free so it encourages me to shop on their website. The interface of the website is very nice and user friendly. Prices can be high but the brand selection is great.
April S.
Raleigh, NC
Nordstrom customer service is great. They make the ordering experience easy. Most items are more expensive than other department stores because they have a lot of upscale brands.
Renata W.
Lincoln
I love shopping Nordstrom.com because it has my favorite high end brands with an awesome return policy AND the fastest shipping! I can usually get my item in two or three days!
Amanda K.
I have bought a few items from their online shop. I was very excited to get my products and also that they were a high quality. It’s more expensive unless you shop the sales.
James D.
The Woodlands
This site is designed well. They have always shipped all my purchases quickly. I like how their is a wide range of clothes and products that they have in store also online to easily purchase. This site makes shopping at Nordstrom easy!
Maureen R.
Rochester, NY
Free shipping & free returns! It’s like an endless opportunity to try things on without risk. Excellent customer service and a they offer a vast variety of brands
Jacqueline P.
I love Nordstrom and it offers clothes and shoes for all age ranges. It is on the pricier side but the sale section has good deals often. And the semi annual sale is great.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
Find this place a lil expensive. So far very few visits, I am always budget shopping & I barely find anything here. But, when I do find they definitely are a great steal 👍
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com