BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Bailee H.
Auburn
I love Nordstrom, they have all the best brands for the best prices, it’s always super organized and laid out very clean on the website and I can always find what I am searching for
Meera R.
I love shopping here. You literally can find anything and also for cheap. They have really good brands for everything so whenever I am lazy to go to the store, this is where I shop.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been shipping at Nordstrom for a few years now. I always thought they were too expensive but I've been able to find some really good deals and I love that they always have free shipping.
Stephanie S.
Nordstrom is one of the best retailers I have ever shopped from. What could be better than free shipping both ways free alterations and a customer service that is out of this world.
Katie B.
West Richland
Nordstrom is still one of my very favorite stores. There isn’t one locally to me so I have to shop online most of the time. I love the selection and the website is easy to navigate.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
The absolute best customer service I have ever received is from this store! I can truly buy with 100% certainty they will take my return no questions asked and shipping is free both ways.
Mollie M.
Columbus, OH
Favorite online shopping website. Tons of items to chose from with new arrivals & new sales on a regular basis. Also affordable if you take the time to look for sales & discounts.
Jennifer S.
Love this store. I get my makeup here and it’s free shipping always! Also you get 3 free samples every time. It’s nice to be able to try new things I wouldn’t normally purchase.
Cory C.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite online stores! The closest physical store is 2 hours away, so the fast & free shipping that’s offered is very appealing, along with its huge variety of items.
Renata W.
Lincoln
I love shopping Nordstrom.com because it has my favorite high end brands with an awesome return policy AND the fastest shipping! I can usually get my item in two or three days!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com