BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Briana M.
San Antonio, TX
Online shopping with Nordstrom is so easy! The website is relatively easy to navigate (although there are SO many items to look through) and I love the option to buy online and pickup in-store.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
I love Nordstrom and I’m always cruising on the site and looking for the good sales! I love them they are so good! I always find really cool items and shoes!!! I love buying shoes from here!
Amy S.
Lynchburg
I love shopping at Nordstrom.com! I probably go to this site everyday to search their women’s clothes and their sales! It is very affordable and they have plenty of designers to choose from!
Jennifer D.
Natick
My go to store for higher end clothes and shoes. Usually Great Selection! Most sizes available and love reading reviews before I buy at Nordstrom. The also have great sales. Would recommend!
Nadia J.
Morris Plains, NJ
I like using their online site because they carry all options and pretty much every size. It’s easy to navigate and find brands you want. Their semi-annual sale is one of my favorite times!
Angela M.
Nordstrom’s is my favorite go to store for anything and everything 😀 incredible sales always going on and customer service will go above and beyond to help you if required for any reason
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love shopping online with Nordstrom. They offer free shipping on everything no matter how inexpensive and that's awesome. You can return for free too. Products are sometimes on sale and I like all the brands they carry.
Claudia B.
Best website! I love that they have an app so it’s much easier to shop and have a wishlist so you can save all you like in one place. It’s not inexpensive but definitely better quality
keiana n.
Not sure how I am supposed to rate this, but I love Nordstrom! It is my favorite store whether I’m shopping online or in the store. There is such a wide variety within each department.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this site. I have a store credit card and I use it a lot. It works wonderfully for my shopping needs. Shipping is fast and choices are excellent. The samples are really nice. I recommend this to everyone.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com