BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Roxy N.
Torrance
Great store. I try to buy most all that I need Ana that they carry. I love their return policy and the credit cards provides points which transfer to Korea which is basically money to buy more :)
Sheila Y.
I didn't start shopping at Nordstrom until I was an adult but it has quickly become one of my favorite mid-high end departments stores, surpassing Bloomingdale's.  I like the classic and newer, edgier designers they carry and they have an amazing beauty selection.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Nordstrom online is one of the best websites they are truly great meaning they have the best customer service and return policy because a lot of the items you may not see or find in person so if you have it sent to you from their website you you end up not liking it all you have to do is send it back this is so easy because when you initially get the package it already comes with a pre mailed return label so it is free to return and you have a significant amount of time to return the item as well. The website also has been lately price matching so they themselves search brands that they carry and if a brand has a sale at a particular place they will have the items of the brand already pre price matches online which I think is so awesome. They have an unbelievable amount of brands and categories of items to choose from especially for someone like me who lives very far from any stores that carry brands that Nordstrom does I will always buy the item from Nordstrom because I know if I do not like it I can return it  such hassle free. I definitely recommend everyone checking out there online store!
Mariah M.
I love shopping here it’s such a wonderful experience!! They have everything I need from bags, shoes, clothes, and makeup. I can find anything for my whole family here. We love going here to shop.
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Nordstrom is my absolute go to for clothes, shoes, and accessories. I will never change. They are too good. They’re very accommodating with returns and shipments, and their rewards program is wonderful.
Briana M.
San Antonio, TX
Online shopping with Nordstrom is so easy! The website is relatively easy to navigate (although there are SO many items to look through) and I love the option to buy online and pickup in-store.
Jennifer D.
Natick
My go to store for higher end clothes and shoes. Usually Great Selection! Most sizes available and love reading reviews before I buy at Nordstrom. The also have great sales. Would recommend!
Amy S.
Lynchburg
I love shopping at Nordstrom.com! I probably go to this site everyday to search their women’s clothes and their sales! It is very affordable and they have plenty of designers to choose from!
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
I love Nordstrom and I’m always cruising on the site and looking for the good sales! I love them they are so good! I always find really cool items and shoes!!! I love buying shoes from here!
Nadia J.
Morris Plains, NJ
I like using their online site because they carry all options and pretty much every size. It’s easy to navigate and find brands you want. Their semi-annual sale is one of my favorite times!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com