BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Melissa C.
Ashland, OR
I love Nordstom’s website! Everything is easy to find and I love that they curate outfits/looks with the pieces you select so that you can purchase an entire outfit together. I also love that they restock popular items and don’t just let them sell out once and for all. It’s a great site.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Recently use the website to order two different make up brush thoughts. They offered free shipping and the products were delivered quickly.

I also used the website to order a gift for somebody. Although I appreciate what they’re trying to do, I don’t like that they give the ability to email a gift I have chosen and the person can choose something else or have that gift delivered. To me this screams of nordstroms hoping the gift receiver forgets about the email or does not receive it and they never have to deliver a product and they net the amount I paid for it.
Lilly N.
Nordstrom.com is one of my favorite online retailers. I really like how they have the option for you to pick it up at your local store if there is something you need right away. You buy it they find it and have it ready for you to just walk in and pick it up. Returns are so easy too.
Emily J.
My favorite online retailer EVER! The customer service is exceptional. Always free, fast shipping and free returns!! They will also price match any item from another online retailer! Their consistent sales also make them an affordable option for high quality items! Highly recommend!
Jessica V.
Douglasville, GA
Purchased my dress for my sister in laws wedding on line and the measurements given were so accurate. The dress fits perfect but was kinda long. I love that they offer alterations at the store location and I can’t to get it back in a few days.
natalia c.
Kamas, UT
Favorite online shopping website. So easy to navigate, narrows down thousands of options to my particular likings. Huge price range allows every buyer to find something that fits within their budget. Highly recommend shopping online at Nordstrom, no better customer service.
Nina L.
It's easy shipping, gives you a tracking number that they actually update, and returns are easy. I just go to my local Nordstrom to return my products, but I enjoy shopping online at Nordstrom better than going into the store because there's a great amount of selections.
💋Cara S.
I love Nordstroms! They have some unique items that you just cant find anywhere else OR they will have many imitators, but they will never be the same look or quality as the real deal. Whenever I shop there, I always get treated amazing by their staff who are super friendly & go out of their way to make sure you are a happy and satisfied customer - even if you were to come back with a return! The prices can be a little bit steep, but I just chalk it up to - you get what you pay for- because in this case it is nearly always absolutely true!
Margaret P.
Plainfield , NJ
Love Nordstrom order clothing and makeup all the time best site and very secure one time I ordered a Chanel foundation and because it was rather expensive they called to make sure I was the one that made the purchase before confirming the order I actually love that!
Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
Love ordering online at Nordstrom.com. This is usually how I buy my clothing and I never wait more than a week for my purchases to arrive! I've only had to return one thing out of hundreds of items I've purchased and the experience to return was smooth and easy!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com