BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
They have quality clothes and a large online selection. Some of there stuff is overpriced and they don’t have as many sales as other high end department stores have. I will continue to shop at Nordstrom.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I’m totally obsessed with Nordstrom rac and also hautelook too. They have amazing steals on lots of amazing things. Anything from makeup and skincare to clothes and home items. I highly Recommend both of these websites.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I do not shop at Nordstrom all the time. Usually it is to find shoes because I wear a women's 12. They usually have a great selection. I also love their plus size selections. Getting better all the time.
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Nordstrom with all my heart they have all my favorite brands and styles here, my favorite purchase is either my Tory Burch sandals of my Patagonia vest, I shop here 24/7 and probably always will.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
We don't have a Nordstrom in my area, but I do shop Nordstrom online and I also shop at the department store when I go to the bigger cities that do have one. It is one of my favorite department stores!
Asha L.
Beaverton, OR
The Nordstrom app is my go to!! The best part is the ability to search your local store and reserve an item or purchase and pick up on the same day. So easy and convenient. Nordstrom never disappoints!
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Wonderful. Although many items are pricey there are still a significant number of reasonable items. If you want consistent quality look no further than Nordstrom. Always has new styles and out of the box items. The website is wonderful!
Nicole D.
Online shopping with Nordstrom is great! The site is easy to navigate and whenever I order, my product always arrives quickly. I also receive email updates the whole time to know where my package is.
Courtney P.
Who doesn’t love this store. I appreciate the selection but sometimes it is overwhelming. The style tips and sections with trends are helpful and also the obvious that the site has more than the store.
Michelle W.
Great website.  Easy to use and very customer friendly.  I bought 2 pairs of Sanuks and the ease of finding them on the site and the selection were great as well as the awesome sale.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com