BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Morgan W.
Decatur, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love Nordstrom’s website! We don’t live near a Nordstrom so it’s very convenient to shop on their website. I also love that I get emails every time there is a sale or a deal going on. Definitely recommend!
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi
I love Nordstrom.com especially if there’s sales going on they have tons of name brand items for great deals. The cons is shipping but it’s affordable snd would recommend. I recommend getting gifts from here
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Nordstrom is a cool retailer. I like that they have a bunch of different items. Some stuff is very expensive. But I normally shop at the “teen” area so it’s not quite as bad. I would recommend shopping here.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I love online shopping at Nordstrom.com. Clothes/shoes etc are great quality. No brands and name brands. Most are expensive but they have frequent sales. Great return policy. Items added multiple times a day. No complaints!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great website and very easy to navigate! They always have good sales and I love using coupons to save extra♡ Enjoy many items from household to infant ..from beauty to shoes! It's pretty much a one stop shop.
Shannon T.
The best! So many options and the website is so easy to shop and search! Nordstrom also does an option to pick up items in store that you order online within the same day. It’s my new favorite way to shop
Rachel F.
Kansas City, MO
Nordstrom is my favorite place to go shopping. It has everything you are looking for and the brands and trends are unique and up to date. This is my go to place for shoes and I also love their lounge wear!
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
I love shopping Nordstrom online, they offer free shipping and returns on every purchase! Since a lot of their products are high-end and pricey, I like shopping their sale section to get some great deals!
Jennifer P.
LOVE Nordstrom on the web. They have amazing deals. I got two of my favorite pairs of shoes for over half priced. They have a free return policy and it is very easy to check out and add items to your cart.
kate K.
Akron, OH
Nordstrom is kind of a pricy store depending on what you’re looking for but i find myself there once a week! The shopping experience is incredible and someone is always there to help. Fav place to shop !!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com