BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Allie L.
Lakeland, MN
Great website! The customer service is up to par and I am very happy with my recent purchases. When the size I wanted was not in stock they were able to figure out how to get me one in the quickest way possible.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Great selection, great customer service and great online return policy. Their semi-annual sales events are pretty phenomenal as well. They carry a range of lines that I love. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Honestly I love Nordstrom, a lot of people associate it with being expensive but you gotta check out the sales and everything is still really great quality. I also like Nordstrom rack too, they have a great variety of pieces
Desiree Y.
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve never had a bad experience shopping at Nordstrom, they have sooo many high end brands to offer. As well, as more affordable, but quality items. Free shipping and free returns, simple and stress free to do.
Ivay💕 D.
I bought a pair of puma shoes off this website and I got them for over %50 percent off and they are so amazing I love this website they have great deals and I love it so much. I do recommend this website %100
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing brands and amazing quality! They have a wonderful shoe selection and the women’s clothing section is phenomenal. They have great sales several times a year which I️ Love. I️ would definitely recommend!
Lee M.
I love shopping online, especially on Nordstrom site. Easy and free shipping on returns and shopping is fast. I shop online here at least once or twice a month. I am able to easy use my rewards which is nice.
Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best omnichannel shopping experiences in retail... if not the best! They have a good selection of high quality goods and a fabulous shop your store feature for when you don’t have time for shipping!
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
LOVE Nordstrom! Tons of well made, reasonably priced clothing I can order from my home-what’s not to love? My favorite brand is Pleione. They make wonderful form-fitting tops that allow room for my mom tummy.
Nora A.
Jersey City, NJ
Love Nordstrom’s. Always have what I need. I usually shop online and they always send my packages within a day. You will find anything and everything you need. One stop shop. Love it for the whole family too.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com