BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Nordstrom! They have a variety of designer brands that range from low to high prices. I also love their return policy and they have great customer service. I’ve never had a problem with them that couldn’t be resolved
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
I love Nordstrom. I never have an issue with returns or exchanges. Their customer service is top notch. I will always shop here due to their friendly workers and the company's willingness to make sure I am happy and satisfied.
Alyssa M.
Lakewood, CA
I love Nordstrom! Everything is so easy to find and everyone is so helpful. I usually purchase cosmetics, jewelry, perfume and clothing there and if I ever have an issue it goes resolved immediately. I love it it there.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Love this store so much! They litteraly have everything you could want/need regarding clothing, shoes, accessories, lingerie ect. I usually find great deals versus paying full price but it’s an amazing place to shop!🤗😍
Kasania K.
San Rafael
Nordstrom is one of my favorite retailers, in-person and online! The website is designed similar to the stores themselves; minimalist grey and white with easy, logical navigation. My orders have never been delayed or late, the items I have received never damaged or incorrect. Customer service has always been 100% helpful and kind.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Nordstrom is a quality brand that offers high end products. Nordstrom has men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories. Shopping experiences are very pleasant and workers are always available to assist
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
I buy all of those shoes in Nordstrom's because they have a wonderful return policy. I can order most of our shoes online because their sizes are true to size and they're never out of stock which is great for Christmas
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
I love shopping from Nordstrom! Their selection and quality is top notch. What’s even better is their customer service. Shopping is always quick, packaging neat and if you should need to return the process is seamless.
Melody C.
I love ordering online from Nordstrom Online. They had my item ready to pick up in store within an hour. I love how they come to the curb in front of their store to bring you what you ordered. I would shop with them again.
Nadine C.
Love Nordstrom.com easy to navigate. Love shopping here, they carry such great brands and the quality of their products are never disappointing. You can also go online and ask for pick up in store which is really nice!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com