BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Monique J.
Nordstrom is definitely one of my favorite stores. Especially for their make up selection. It is so bad that my favorite sales people call me whenever something new comes in. I love the fact that they have special points days that a cumulative receiving $20 gift certificates.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I love Nordstrom! I can always find a good deal on what I need and the customer service is excellent. Easy to return things even if you’ve ordered them online. I love shopping online for Nordstrom, more so than in the store because everything is right at my fingertips.
hannah d.
Nordstrom is an awesome company! They give great customer service and always have what you need or they are willing to find what you need! I will always be a loyal Nordstrom shopper for life!
Sidney S.
Carmel, IN
I am a huge Nordstrom fan but the online website not so much. I can’t tell you how many times I go to check out and I get an error please try again later. When I try again a few of my items have sold or my cart is empty. But I love there big sales and return policy.
Sarah L.
Amherst , NY
Nordstrom is my favorite place to shop online, free 2-day shipping with free returns is the best and you can’t beat that. Their customer service is beyond helpful. If I am looking for anything I always check out Nordstrom’s before purchasing. You can get everything from phone cases to bedspreads here it’s fantastic!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Nordstrom.com is a great website. It’s super easy to search for items and to navigate. I love the wishlist they allow you to put items in that you are not quick ready to buy so you can easily go back to them. Checkout process is uncomplicated and it’s easy to see your orders.
Ana Z.
Has top designers all in one place. Has free shipping and free returns with no minimum. Can get awesome steal deals on their anniversary sale. I got the bio ionic pro flat iron this anniversary sale at a bargain. Love this site and will definitely shop here again!
Xtiane R.
It was during the Nordstrom anniversary that they have a lot of sales that is only exclusive for the store itself. I bought a makeup bag, a lounger set and a Charlotte Tilbury lip set. It was worth the price as those items weren't cheap at its original price.
Lauren E.
A good mix of affordable and insanely expensive would never buy stuff, haha. Lots and lots of styles to pick from and a really flexible return policy lets you change your mind a month after you buy something and then it ends up just sitting in your closet unworn! 😒
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Gotta love Nordstrom for its great customer service! And they have everything you need, from high end designers to an affordable ones too! They also offer free shipping and returns on everything no spending limit. Everything I got from them never disappointed me!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com