BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Tonia R.
Everett , WA
I love Nordstrom and it’s variety of brands. I can spend hours browsing online! The return policy is really great and flexible too which makes online shopping a breeze.
Katherine G.
Louisville
I don’t have a Nordstrom store where I live, so I only buy online. I love the big sales that they have and the large amount of reviews on the website are super helpful!
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
Nordstrom has created a brand that speaks for itself- featuring The best of the best period! They have the easiest online shopping- always free shipping and it ships ridiculously fast!!!! I do prefer shopping online over going in store- some sales associates are a little snooty in my opinion
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love shopping at Nordstrom especially when using the like to know it app. Anything I like on Instagram that’s available to buy pops up in an email and links me to Nordstrom’s website where I can cop it! It’s so easy, no hunting etc. I also love the deals and sales they give you access too!
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’ve found a lot of things on sale when they were on sale at other stores. They definitely carry high quality brand names. They also hold your items in your shopping cart for a bit so that it doesn’t sell out before you’ve had the chance to buy it. I’ve made countless purchases with them.
Sara G.
I like purchasing with Nordstrom online because of (1) their customer service and (2) how easily returns can be made at the store. I have purchased several items over the years from the online store, but have wanted to return some in my local store. This process is always flawlessly easy.
Michelle R.
Kansas City , MO
Love the free shipping both ways. Nothing better than trying on in your own home. The customer service and price match are awesome. Would always recommend to a fiend.
Deepshika V.
San Francisco, CA
Because I am sometimes lazy to shop in person, I go online often and I worked at Nordstrom too so whenever I couldn’t find something in store, online had it for me. I got to still use my employee discount and even had an option to ship to store if available which was always convenient.
Christa G.
Steilacoom
Easy to navigate, fun features to their website and I’ve never experienced better customer service. No questions asked, no hassle, they stand behind what they sell. You can find Gucci and Prada or can items that are priced lower than Target or similar stores. Favorite place to shop
Janey B.
Fast shipping, great online selection, high quality pieces and an excellent return policy. I love a place that’s policy is to make sure their customer is satisfied.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com